RemedySpot.com

Website to check average cost of medications

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In general I look up each plan individually. I do keep a file for the benefits that I have already downloaded. However, the patient may have a “plus” plan or

a “value” plan, so you have to really pay attention. I am not sure where you are, but in our region, Southern California, there are an average of 50 different part D providers alone! If you are looking up cash prices for medications prescribed by your center,

you should be able to call a Pharmacy in your area. My latest estimate of cash prices for medications (if they were to lose coverage) is $3500 to $5000 per month.

From: TxFinancialCoordinators [mailto:TxFinancialCoordinators ]

On Behalf Of Robin

Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 12:02 PM

To: TxFinancialCoordinators

Subject: Website to check average cost of medications

Hi fellow TFC's! Does anyone have a website that they use to get the current cost of medications out of pocket? Thank You.

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately

by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or

contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.

Standard medications have been updated in the 2012 resource guide. Debbie MastDatabase Administrator/Financial ManagerSolid Organ Transplant/VAD ProgramStanford Hospital and Clinics750 Welch Road, Suite 220Palo Alto, CA 94304Heart, Lung, Heart/Lung, Liver, Kidney, Pancreas, Intestinal Transplant ProgramsTrustee, TFCAPhone: Fax: www.donateLIFEcalifornia.org/stanfordmed From: TxFinancialCoordinators [mailto:TxFinancialCoordinators ] On Behalf Of , Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 3:45 PMTo: TxFinancialCoordinators Subject: RE: Website to check average cost of medications In general I look up each plan individually. I do keep a file for the benefits that I have already downloaded. However, the patient may have a “plus” plan or a “value” plan, so you have to really pay attention. I am not sure where you are, but in our region, Southern California, there are an average of 50 different part D providers alone! If you are looking up cash prices for medications prescribed by your center, you should be able to call a Pharmacy in your area. My latest estimate of cash prices for medications (if they were to lose coverage) is $3500 to $5000 per month. From: TxFinancialCoordinators [mailto:TxFinancialCoordinators ] On Behalf Of RobinSent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 12:02 PMTo: TxFinancialCoordinators Subject: Website to check average cost of medications Hi fellow TFC's! Does anyone have a website that they use to get the current cost of medications out of pocket? Thank You. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.