RemedySpot.com

Re: workflow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I would suggest you become a member of the TFCA. You receive a Resource Guide that is very helpful. The TFCA also offers an annual workshop where you can learn and interact with other TFC's. This is a wonderful learning opportunity. This year's workshop is in Sept in Memphis TN. I encourage you to attend. At our center, the FC verified that the patient has benefits for a transplant at your facility, then the nurse verified that the patient meets your center's criteria for a transplant. Then the patient is scheduled for test. Each center has their own work flow. Hope this helps, and hope to see you. Amellia Gay, TFC and WhiteTemple, TXfax >>> Provencher 8/14/2012 9:22 AM >>> Hi All, I am a new Financial Coordinator for the Maine Transplant Program and I am working on developing a efficient workflow process.The postion is brand new, so the training has been minimal. Any tips or workflow examples would be helpful, I am also wondering if anyone ispart time in their postions? I am and I'm just curious as to how many people are. Thank You, Kim ProvencherSr Financial CounselorMaine Transplant Program19 West St Portland, ME 04102 faxprovek@...