That we are here for..

Guest guest

At 02:36 AM 5/12/01 -0400, wrote:

>Hi Luan- yes I will keep an eye on it for a couple of days. It is better

>tonight- thank goodness.

That we are here for..

• 4 years later...
Guest guest

I like the Bands, but some folks don't. It takes a minute to get used to but once you do, it's no biggie at all. They really add that extra UMPH! to the workout.

Abs--I like it a lot. I can't remember off hand exactly how it's laid out, but it's an awesome workout.

Power Rounds 30--this one they just made available again. Mine has been shipped so should be here any day. I have the other rounds, so I'm assuming it's the same format. Everything is about one minute and there's a bell that rings when the round is up. So you may jab for a minute and then go to roundhouse and then do front kicks, etc.

New Bands, Tae Bo® Abs Workout, Blanks® Power Rounds 30

how good are these tapes? i wan to buy them, but id like to hear some feedback from anyone who has these. how good and effective are they? thanks

Guest guest

I like the Bands, but some folks don't. It takes a minute to get used to but once you do, it's no biggie at all. They really add that extra UMPH! to the workout.

Abs--I like it a lot. I can't remember off hand exactly how it's laid out, but it's an awesome workout.

Power Rounds 30--this one they just made available again. Mine has been shipped so should be here any day. I have the other rounds, so I'm assuming it's the same format. Everything is about one minute and there's a bell that rings when the round is up. So you may jab for a minute and then go to roundhouse and then do front kicks, etc.

how good are these tapes? i wan to buy them, but id like to hear some feedback from anyone who has these. how good and effective are they? thanks

Guest guest

• 4 months later...

{{{{{{{{Trista}}}}}}}}

How are you doing the past few days? What's going on with the pain and the lump??

Hugs,

Challis

Good morning all.I have been in pain the last few days, so haven't been posting much. My arms and hands are killing me. I can hardly use my hands for anything. They ache and feel "cramped". This morning I woke up to a painful lump on my left forearm. It feels about the size of a quarter and very sore. I pushed on it and it seemed to "pop" back into place. I can still feel it, but it's not as big anymore. Anyone experience this? Is it a tendon, a muscle? I haven't done anything to injure my arm. Could it be MS related or something else? Go figure, I actually have a sx that a Dr. can "see" and it's the day before Thanksgiving, so I can't go in. No more typing for me. These stinking hands just won't work. :( TIA, Trista

{{{{{{{{Trista}}}}}}}}

How are you doing the past few days? What's going on with the pain and the lump??

Hugs,

Challis

Good morning all.I have been in pain the last few days, so haven't been posting much. My arms and hands are killing me. I can hardly use my hands for anything. They ache and feel "cramped". This morning I woke up to a painful lump on my left forearm. It feels about the size of a quarter and very sore. I pushed on it and it seemed to "pop" back into place. I can still feel it, but it's not as big anymore. Anyone experience this? Is it a tendon, a muscle? I haven't done anything to injure my arm. Could it be MS related or something else? Go figure, I actually have a sx that a Dr. can "see" and it's the day before Thanksgiving, so I can't go in. No more typing for me. These stinking hands just won't work. :( TIA, Trista

{{{{{{{{Trista}}}}}}}}

Hugs,

Challis

Hi Challis. The lump is there, but a little smaller and it is now a silver dollar sized bruise under the skin. I know I didn't bump it on anything. ??? As for the pain, my hands and arms are still giving me a lot of trouble. It used to be that only my left arm hurt, but now my right does too. The worst part is that it makes it hard to hold the baby. The numbness is so bad at times, I'm scared of picking him up. I can't feel my fingers. I've been taking vicodin for pain, but it doesn't touch the nerve stuff.

It's funny, I seem to "trade" sx's. One thing will stop and another will start. My vision is fine now. Yesterday I noticed a new thing for me. I was shopping and noticed that my left leg didn't want to work. I felt like I was just dragging it along with me everywhere I went. I'm chugging along though. No choice but to keep on keepin' on. Probably more than you wanted to know, but there it is! Thanks for asking. How are you feeling lately? Take care, Trista

Re: Question

{{{{{{{{Trista}}}}}}}}

Hugs,

Challis

Hi Challis. The lump is there, but a little smaller and it is now a silver dollar sized bruise under the skin. I know I didn't bump it on anything. ??? As for the pain, my hands and arms are still giving me a lot of trouble. It used to be that only my left arm hurt, but now my right does too. The worst part is that it makes it hard to hold the baby. The numbness is so bad at times, I'm scared of picking him up. I can't feel my fingers. I've been taking vicodin for pain, but it doesn't touch the nerve stuff.

It's funny, I seem to "trade" sx's. One thing will stop and another will start. My vision is fine now. Yesterday I noticed a new thing for me. I was shopping and noticed that my left leg didn't want to work. I felt like I was just dragging it along with me everywhere I went. I'm chugging along though. No choice but to keep on keepin' on. Probably more than you wanted to know, but there it is! Thanks for asking. How are you feeling lately? Take care, Trista

{{{{{{{{Trista}}}}}}}}

Hugs,

Challis

{{{{{{{{Trista}}}}}}}}

Hugs,

Challis

• 2 years later...

Glady's at hospital with her mom and she asked me to email y'all to ask this

question.

" What pain reliever works best for muscle spasms in the neck? "

Thank you in advance.

(Husband of Gladys, Son-in-law of Grace)

My husband takes generic Zanaflex (tizanidine) for muscle spasms in

his legs. It really works for him. Somewhere I did read that it

could cause confused thinking, but we had spent hours stretching and

massaging his legs to relieve the pain so I was happy to find a muscle

relaxant that worked.

Lorraine

>

> Glady's at hospital with her mom and she asked me to email y'all to

ask this

> question.

>

> " What pain reliever works best for muscle spasms in the neck? "

>

> Thank you in advance.

>

> (Husband of Gladys, Son-in-law of Grace)

>

>