RemedySpot.com

Heart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I did have a heart catharization last spring after a CT scan showed severe pulmonary hypertension, but the heart cath indicated no such problem. However, I understand these pulmonary problems can lead to heart failure. I am not looking for a disease, but want a doc who tries to understand what I am going through. Most just want to give me antidepressants and have no answers. I do take a very low dose anti anxiety med once a day, just to deal with it all.

Hi

Yes..those of us with chronic lung will eventually suffer from heart as well. It goes hand in hand. Pulmonary Hypertension amongst those of us with severe lung problems will be affected. I was dx'd with early stages of PH..

My best suggestion to you would be to find yourself a good heart doctor. The more advanced our lung problems become, the more our other organs, specifically heart is affected.

GERD is also a problem for many of us with lung.

You're doing the right thing taking Nexium . I too use Nexium. The last thing we need is to inhale ( aspirate ) those gases into our airway. If we think we have problems NOW..let that happen..no sense in compounding an already over inflammed situation.

I don't know where St is..is that in the USA?

Sandie in land USA

Never Look Down on Someone..Unless You're Willing to Help Them Back UpStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.