RemedySpot.com

What about something on the lines of this???

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I've attached a sample of something that maybe we can use??? The clip art would need to be changed, but it's an idea.

To: Sound sensitivity <Soundsensitivity >Sent: Tue, January 10, 2012 4:55:46 AMSubject: Public Website

Hi all,

Thanks to Kat www.soundsensitivity.info has now been shifted to www.misophonia.info.

Please update your bookmarks.

All information has been copied over (excluding the spanish section which I will have updated in the next hour) including the Forum, so if you are using the Forum please ensure you are posting on the following address

www.misophonia.info/ Forum

This is the first time I have attempted a transfer such as this so there might be some teething problems, if there is please either respond to this email or reach me at admin@...

I am happy about this change as it will increase the website position in major search engines in time and more closely reflects the groups direction (judging by the emails in the tee posts)

Thank you all for your continued participation, the more we work together the closer we stand to our goal , being awareness, research and in time, a cure. (although judging by recent posts on this message board a cure for some has already be found which is exciting news !)

1 of 1 File(s)

Misophonia....Look it up.....docx

We cannot use an image of Superman, he's trademarked by DC Comics.If someone can create a super hero looking character bring brought down my something that would work too. To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 10:47 AM Subject: Re: What about

something on the lines of this???

Here's 's superman graphic idea:>> I've attached a sample of something that maybe we can

use??? The clip art would > need to be changed, but it's an idea.> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> To: Sound sensitivity Soundsensitivity > Sent: Tue, January 10, 2012 4:55:46 AM> Subject: Public Website> > > Hi all, > > Thanks to Kat www.soundsensitivity.info has now been shifted to > www.misophonia.info.> > Please update your bookmarks. > > All information has been copied over (excluding the spanish section which I will > have updated in the next hour) including the Forum, so if you are using the > Forum please ensure you

are posting on the following address> > www.misophonia.info/ Forum> > This is the first time I have attempted a transfer such as this so there might > be some teething problems, if there is please either respond to this email or > reach me at admin@...> > I am happy about this change as it will increase the website position in major > search engines in time and more closely reflects the groups direction (judging > by the emails in the tee posts)> > Thank you all for your continued participation, the more we work together the > closer we stand to our goal , being awareness, research and in time, a cure. > (although judging by recent posts on this message board a cure for some has > already be found which is exciting news !)> > >

I know that we can not use images of trademarks. I put it in there so we can get an idea of what it would look like. We need to make our own image.

To: "Soundsensitivity " <Soundsensitivity >Sent: Tue, January 10, 2012 10:00:35 AMSubject: Re: Re: What about something on the lines of this???

We cannot use an image of Superman, he's trademarked by DC Comics.

If someone can create a super hero looking character bring brought down my something that would work too.

To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 10:47 AMSubject: Re: What about something on the lines of this???

Here's 's superman graphic idea:>> I've attached a sample of something that maybe we can use??? The clip art would > need to be changed, but it's an idea.> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> To: Sound sensitivity Soundsensitivity > Sent: Tue, January 10, 2012 4:55:46 AM> Subject: Public Website> > > Hi all, > > Thanks to Kat www.soundsensitivity.info has now been shifted to > www.misophonia.info.> > Please update

your bookmarks. > > All information has been copied over (excluding the spanish section which I will > have updated in the next hour) including the Forum, so if you are using the > Forum please ensure you are posting on the following address> > www.misophonia.info/ Forum> > This is the first time I have attempted a transfer such as this so there might > be some teething problems, if there is please either respond to this email or > reach me at admin@...> > I am happy about this change as it will increase the website position in major > search engines in time and more closely reflects the groups direction (judging > by the emails in the tee posts)> > Thank you all for your continued participation, the more we work together the > closer we stand to our

goal , being awareness, research and in time, a cure. > (although judging by recent posts on this message board a cure for some has > already be found which is exciting news !)> > >

I know that we can not use images of trademarks. I put it in there so we can get an idea of what it would look like. We need to make our own image.

To: "Soundsensitivity " <Soundsensitivity >Sent: Tue, January 10, 2012 10:00:35 AMSubject: Re: Re: What about something on the lines of this???

We cannot use an image of Superman, he's trademarked by DC Comics.

If someone can create a super hero looking character bring brought down my something that would work too.

To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 10:47 AMSubject: Re: What about something on the lines of this???

Here's 's superman graphic idea:>> I've attached a sample of something that maybe we can use??? The clip art would > need to be changed, but it's an idea.> > > > > > > > > > ________________________________> To: Sound sensitivity Soundsensitivity > Sent: Tue, January 10, 2012 4:55:46 AM> Subject: Public Website> > > Hi all, > > Thanks to Kat www.soundsensitivity.info has now been shifted to > www.misophonia.info.> > Please update

your bookmarks. > > All information has been copied over (excluding the spanish section which I will > have updated in the next hour) including the Forum, so if you are using the > Forum please ensure you are posting on the following address> > www.misophonia.info/ Forum> > This is the first time I have attempted a transfer such as this so there might > be some teething problems, if there is please either respond to this email or > reach me at admin@...> > I am happy about this change as it will increase the website position in major > search engines in time and more closely reflects the groups direction (judging > by the emails in the tee posts)> > Thank you all for your continued participation, the more we work together the > closer we stand to our

goal , being awareness, research and in time, a cure. > (although judging by recent posts on this message board a cure for some has > already be found which is exciting news !)> > >

VERY Nice!! To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 12:35 PM Subject: Re: What about something on the lines of this???

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=130112037106866 & set=o.299375912551 & type=1 & ref=nf

I FOUND IT - The picture!!!!! By on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/adahsiganoffbohmfalk/posts/2614025425411#!/groups/299375912551/

> >

> > I've attached a sample of something that maybe we can use??? The clip art

> >would

> >

> > need to be changed, but it's an idea.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > From: McKenna richard.t.mckenna@

> > To: Sound sensitivity Soundsensitivity

> > Sent: Tue, January 10, 2012 4:55:46 AM

> > Subject: Public Website

> >

> > Â

> > Hi all,

> >

> > Thanks to Kat www.soundsensitivity.info has now been shifted to

> > www.misophonia.info.

> >

> > Please update your bookmarks.Â

> >

> > All information has been copied over (excluding the spanish section which I

> >will

> >

> > have updated in the next hour) including the Forum, so if you are using the

> > Forum please ensure you are posting on the following address

> >

> > www.misophonia.info/ Forum

> >

> > This is the first time I have attempted a transfer such as this so there might

>

> > be some teething problems, if there is please either respond to this email or

> > reach me at admin@

> >

> > I am happy about this change as it will increase the website position in major

>

> > search engines in time and more closely reflects the groups direction (judging

>

> > by the emails in the tee posts)

> >

> > Thank you all for your continued participation, the more we work together the

> > closer we stand to our goal , being awareness, research and in time, a cure.

> > (although judging by recent posts on this message board a cure for some has

> > already be found which is exciting news !)

> >

> >

> >

>

VERY Nice!! To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 12:35 PM Subject: Re: What about something on the lines of this???

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=130112037106866 & set=o.299375912551 & type=1 & ref=nf

I FOUND IT - The picture!!!!! By on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/adahsiganoffbohmfalk/posts/2614025425411#!/groups/299375912551/

> >

> > I've attached a sample of something that maybe we can use??? The clip art

> >would

> >

> > need to be changed, but it's an idea.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > From: McKenna richard.t.mckenna@

> > To: Sound sensitivity Soundsensitivity

> > Sent: Tue, January 10, 2012 4:55:46 AM

> > Subject: Public Website

> >

> > Â

> > Hi all,

> >

> > Thanks to Kat www.soundsensitivity.info has now been shifted to

> > www.misophonia.info.

> >

> > Please update your bookmarks.Â

> >

> > All information has been copied over (excluding the spanish section which I

> >will

> >

> > have updated in the next hour) including the Forum, so if you are using the

> > Forum please ensure you are posting on the following address

> >

> > www.misophonia.info/ Forum

> >

> > This is the first time I have attempted a transfer such as this so there might

>

> > be some teething problems, if there is please either respond to this email or

> > reach me at admin@

> >

> > I am happy about this change as it will increase the website position in major

>

> > search engines in time and more closely reflects the groups direction (judging

>

> > by the emails in the tee posts)

> >

> > Thank you all for your continued participation, the more we work together the

> > closer we stand to our goal , being awareness, research and in time, a cure.

> > (although judging by recent posts on this message board a cure for some has

> > already be found which is exciting news !)

> >

> >

> >

>