RemedySpot.com

UPDATE: SOLUTION to mouse clicking issue found - Re: Product Advice Needed: Quite(er) computer mouse?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all,

My boyfriend just downloaded the Mobile Mouse app for his iPad. No more clicks!! It's also available for iPhones. Just go to the app store and search under "mobile mouse" and you'll see one that's $1.99 and another version that's free. Enjoy!

To: Soundsensitivity Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2011 2:27 AMSubject: Re: Product Advice Needed: Quite(er) computer mouse?

I use a Wacam tablet that comes with a stylus pen. It's faster than a mouse so better with games and does not click. Though it comes with a wireless mouse that works on the tablet also. The mouse that goes with my tablet doesn't click that loud at all. Here's a link to a newer model (mine is 4-5 years old):http://www.amazon.com/Bamboo-Small-Tablet-Graphics-Software/dp/B000V9NU3E/ref=sr_1_53?s=electronics & ie=UTF8 & qid=1322724269 & sr=1-53--- In Soundsensitivity , "julie76h" wrote:>> Hi all,> > I'm writing to ask if anyone knows of a wireless mouse on the market that is quieter (click-wise) than others. My boyfriend likes to play video games on his computer and the constent clicking is driving me a bits nuts. He's very

understanding about my aversion to the noise but I would prefer not to limit his relaxation/computer time if possible. > > If anyone knows of specific models, please send names/links my way. (He is currently using a wireless mouse from Logitech). > > Thanks in advance,> > >