RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Here we go again - FDA Cracking down on Bioidenticals, especially ESTRIOL

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Barbara,

Good to hear your decision. I know 3 ladies who are on the WP and have been for several years now. All seem to be doing fine. None have had hysterectomies. I hope to not see any long term negative effects with them.

Liz

www.ojaipaintedminis.com

From: rhythmicliving [mailto:rhythmicliving ] On Behalf Of tebobaSent: Wednesday, January 16, 2008 7:28 AMTo: rhythmicliving Subject: Re: Here we go again - FDA Cracking down on Bioidenticals, especially ESTRIOL

Liz,I saw my practitioner last week and he is on the WP list but after talking to him about it decided against it for me. I was too scaredabout the high doses of P and E. He agreed that I was being carefuland rightly so. I asked if he had anyone on the WP protocol and hesaid two patients and they were doing well. I worry about the long term effects of such high doses. We are such fine tuned instrumentsthat when one hormone if off they all go awry. I am always willingto research new things but I have become pessimistic when someone says everything will be like it was when I was 25. I honestly don'twant PMS, cramps, acne etc. Love all you gals. I am learning somuch.Barbara> > > > >> > > > > , not all doctors "push estriol." Certainly, mine > doesn't. > > I > > > > think a> > > > > lot of "natural" ones are stuck in the Lee, > > > > > > era and do> > > > > not keep up with research.> > > > > > > > > > Val> > > > > > > > > > From: rhythmicliving@ <mailto:rhythmicliving%> 40yahoogroups.com>> > yahoogroups.com> > > > <mailto:rhythmicliving%40yahoogroups.com> > > > > [mailto:rhythmicliving@ <mailto:rhythmicliving%> 40yahoogroups.com>> > yahoogroups.com> > > > <mailto:rhythmicliving%40yahoogroups.com> ]> > > > > On Behalf Of > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Val - once and for all, I would like to know why doctors > keep > > > > pushing > > > > > the estriol instead of estradiol. And why wasn't it FDA > > approved? > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > >> >>