RemedySpot.com

Re: !

Rate this topic

Guest guest

<---------- is doing the HAPPY DANCE for you!

Congrats! You can relax now hon. Have a great

weekend.

--- vittbb wrote:

>

>

> Well I am back both tubes flowed great. Both wide

> open.. They are a

> little longer than what the TR doctor told me. Left

> is 4 1/2 and

> right is 5cm. I am so happy. Thanks for all the

> prayer and support it

> was so needed

>

>

>

>

=====

ME! 37

DH 34

DD 15

DD 7

TL 11/95

TR summer 2002!

• 3 years later...

Hi Auntie and Herkimer. Give him a hug for me okay?

Hugs

n Rojas wrote:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Herkimer! n Rojas,

whose computer is named Herkimer (not Telegram!), and who

grew up in Michigan, when downtown Detroit was largely

Polish at that time.

Re: Neuro visit

(((Akiba)))

Do you think all of the improvements are from the Bromelain?????? How long have you been taking it? Did you start or stop anything else? Has anything else in your life changed?

Now how much do you take, what brand do you buy and where do you get it?

I am so happy for you! I know you are so very excited!!!

SharonAkiba wrote:

Well I just blew my poor Neurologist away...I walked in, no walking stick, minimal limp, smiling, rested...he said Well I guess you've made MY day! I asked him, during the visit, how many lesions I have and where they are, turns out I only have two, one is 6x8mm, the other 10mm round. And they are totally inactive. The other thing that really surprised him is that the last time I saw him he Dx'd me with pretty severe carpal tunnel. And it is cured. No surgery either. He was astonished. I told him I've been taking Bromelain, and it is gone He said But we have concrete proof you have it, I said HAD. hehehe. Thank you friend Challis for telling me about Bromelain. I told him I do still have fatigue, and as a reault sometimes sleep as much as 12 hours a day. He said Now you're trying to make me jealous! Apparently he had the night from hades in the hospital. poor guy.

Hugz!~*~Akiba~*~

Sharon (MSersLife creator/owner)

“One minute it's a giant cabbage and the next, ka-boom! You've got cole slaw all over you." V.R. , Palmer, Alaska, where Cabbages grow huge

Sure! HUGS! three times around! Love, n Thank you,

!

Re: Neuro visit

(((Akiba)))

Do you think all of the improvements are from the Bromelain?????? How long have you been taking it? Did you start or stop anything else? Has anything else in your life changed?

Now how much do you take, what brand do you buy and where do you get it?

I am so happy for you! I know you are so very excited!!!

SharonAkiba wrote:

Well I just blew my poor Neurologist away...I walked in, no walking stick, minimal limp, smiling, rested...he said Well I guess you've made MY day! I asked him, during the visit, how many lesions I have and where they are, turns out I only have two, one is 6x8mm, the other 10mm round. And they are totally inactive. The other thing that really surprised him is that the last time I saw him he Dx'd me with pretty severe carpal tunnel. And it is cured. No surgery either. He was astonished. I told him I've been taking Bromelain, and it is gone He said But we have concrete proof you have it, I said HAD. hehehe. Thank you friend Challis for telling me about Bromelain. I told him I do still have fatigue, and as a reault sometimes sleep as much as 12 hours a day. He said Now you're trying to make me jealous! Apparently he had the night from hades in the hospital. poor guy.

Hugz!~*~Akiba~*~

Sharon (MSersLife creator/owner)

“One minute it's a giant cabbage and the next, ka-boom! You've got cole slaw all over you." V.R. , Palmer, Alaska, where Cabbages grow huge