RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: estrogen face cream - estrasorb, DMAE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Karima, that sounds like great stuff!

C

To: rhythmicliving From: karirom@...Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 19:18:08 -0800Subject: Re: Re: estrogen face cream - estrasorb

I get mine from www.krippspharmacy.com. Their products have a lot of active ingredients that they test regularly as they are a registered manufacturer and the gov holds them to a high standard. Their 10% glycolic acid is much stronger than the 10% I purchased from another supplier. I used to slather the other stuff on, can’t with this one.If you do order from them be careful and only order small samples to start with until you find product strengths that work for you. I can’t say enough about how potent their products are. Much more dramatic results from them than ones in cosmetics counters, even expensive ones. They have caught estheticians repackaging their creams and selling them for triple the price.My favorite is the lip plumper. It works very well.I got a 100cc tub of 5% DMEA, 5% Esther C, 5% retinol a for $100 Canadian. This one is only good for oily skin, much too strong for fine, dry skin. At Holt Renfrew it would cost $100 per 10ccs no doubt for a similar formula loaded with preservatives. The base is coconut oil. They use Vit E for preservatives.For dryer skin they have 2% DMAE with humectants etc.KarimaOn 1/9/08 10:00 AM, "Kathy" <acaciamesquite> wrote:

Hi Karima,What DMAE brand and percentage do you recommend?I bought a bottle of DMAE from Intensive Nutrition 1% one time but did not rebuy because of my skin care budget. For a wile I was making my own DMAE serum from DMAE Bitartrate powder but I do not think it works as well as DMAE in amine form plus my homebrew DMAE Bitartrate has a low pH and stings and DMAE amine form (Intensive Nutrition above) has a high pH and does not sting.Thanks, Kathy> >> I have read that Retin-A can cause people to become more sensitive to the >> sun. I have not experienced that issue. It is something to watch out for >> though.>> >> The use at bedtime thing is because Retin-A is supposedly inactivated by >> light. I like to use mine at bedtime because it works overnight and if I get >> any peeling, I can exfoliate that skin in the shower in the morning (by >> rubbing lightly with my fingers) and not have a flaky looking face. If you >> do get peeling and flaky skin, some facial makeups can make it look worse so >> you may need to experiment. I mix emu oil plus my CP serum to tone down any >> peeling skin.>> >> Kathy>> >

Put your friends on the big screen with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!