RemedySpot.com

P Intolerant

Rate this topic

Guest guest

In a message dated 11/1/08 1:06:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, rhythmicliving writes:

Yes, this endometrial lining business is problematic for those

of

> > us who are P intolerant.

> > >

Hi,

I've been off line for awhile due to circumstances with my health..the thickened lining (I am 65) and gyn wanting to do a very painful biop that almost sent me to the hospital two years ago. I have been off all hormones for about 3 months now and the lining hasn't changed..still about 1.3. I think I've seen some pink discharge here and there, not a good sign.

So this P intolerant is new to me. I am chemically sensitive, have allergies to everything and wonder if even the natural P would effect me negatively? Shouldn't the lining have come down by now?

As far as an ultrasound is concerned. I travelled 200 miles to see a doctor in NYC who uses a 3D color dopler ultrasound from Germany. Cutting edge and hard to find. It said that the blood vessels to the uterus are not malignant. I am nervous about believing this. I asked the doctor what the success rate for this test was and he said that every person he diagnoses using the machine, it turned out was accurate.

This machine being cutting edge from Germany is hard to find any studies on. They would probably be in German which I don't read or speak. Has anyone had this particular test?

Thank you.

**************Finally, one site has it all: your friends, your email, your favorite sites. Try the NEW AOL.com. (http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp & icid=aolcom40vanity & ncid=emlcntaolcom00000006)