RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: estrogen face cream - estrasorb

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I was wondering where you found the least expensive way to get estrasorb cream, and did you mean this is estradiol, not estradio? I have been using estriol on my face, but wonder if I should switch to estradiol. thanks.

Christa

To: rhythmicliving From: teboba@...Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 19:00:52 +0000Subject: Re: estrogen face cream

>> I am just wondering if plain estriol cream really helps if applied to > face wrinkles. I mean I wonder if the molecules are small enough to > penetrate the dermis, and since the face is thin tissue area, it > probably does not retain the estrogen for long. Any ideas?>I have found this to work on my skin pretty well. I mix Retin-A 0.025%(pea size) and about three drops of estrasorb cream and then apply it to my face nightly. It is a bit greasy but I put it on pretty early in the evening so it has a chance to absorb. I saw about the estrogen being applied to the face in one of my dermatology books and thought I would give it a try. I had never seen about it being mixed with Retin-A but my skin is very sensitive so I used to mix it with a moisturizer but tried the estrasorb instead. BTW estrasorb is estradio. Hope this helps. Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!

I would like to know more about this also. what form of Retin A are you using?GaleChrista McClellan wrote: I was wondering where you found the least expensive way to get estrasorb cream, and did you mean this is estradiol, not estradio? I have been using estriol on my face, but wonder if I should switch to estradiol. thanks. Christa To: rhythmicliving From: tebobaDate: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 19:00:52 +0000Subject:

Re: estrogen face cream >> I am just wondering if plain estriol cream really helps if applied to > face wrinkles. I mean I wonder if the molecules are small enough to > penetrate the dermis, and since the face is thin tissue area, it > probably does not retain the estrogen for long. Any ideas?>I have found this to work on my skin pretty well. I mix Retin-A 0.025%(pea size) and about three drops of estrasorb cream and then apply it to my face nightly. It is a bit greasy but I put it on pretty early in the evening so it has a chance to absorb. I saw about the estrogen being applied to the face in one of my dermatology books and thought I would give it a try. I had never

seen about it being mixed with Retin-A but my skin is very sensitive so I used to mix it with a moisturizer but tried the estrasorb instead. BTW estrasorb is estradio. Hope this helps. Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now! Thanks,GaleNeighborhood Service NetworkNew email: NSNdallas@...Visit our new Website at:NSNdallas.com

Hi everyone,

I just saw Uzzi Reiss in LA and he gave me a day cream and a night cream. The day cream has estriol and pregnenolone in it as well as some other goodies. Small amounts. The night cream has estriol and progesterone in it, again small quantities. I’ve only been using them a couple of weeks, but I like the night cream a lot. The day cream takes a little too long to absorb so not as practical if you are trying to then put on make up and get out the door!

Nora

Reply-To: <rhythmicliving >

Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:02:21 -0800 (PST)

To: <rhythmicliving >

Subject: RE: Re: estrogen face cream - estrasorb

I would like to know more about this also. what form of Retin A are you using?

Gale

Christa McClellan wrote:

I was wondering where you found the least expensive way to get estrasorb cream, and did you mean this is estradiol, not estradio? I have been using estriol on my face, but wonder if I should switch to estradiol. thanks.

Christa

To: rhythmicliving

Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 19:00:52 +0000

Subject: Re: estrogen face cream

>

> I am just wondering if plain estriol cream really helps if applied

to

> face wrinkles. I mean I wonder if the molecules are small enough to

> penetrate the dermis, and since the face is thin tissue area, it

> probably does not retain the estrogen for long. Any ideas?

>

I have found this to work on my skin pretty well. I mix Retin-A 0.025%

(pea size) and about three drops of estrasorb cream and then apply it

to my face nightly. It is a bit greasy but I put it on pretty early in

the evening so it has a chance to absorb. I saw about the estrogen

being applied to the face in one of my dermatology books and thought I

would give it a try. I had never seen about it being mixed with Retin-

A but my skin is very sensitive so I used to mix it with a moisturizer

but tried the estrasorb instead. BTW estrasorb is estradio. Hope

this helps.

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now! <http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008>

Thanks,

Gale

Neighborhood Service Network

New email: NSNdallas@...

Visit our new Website at:NSNdallas.com

Thanks for that information Kathy. I think that I will get some Retin A & give it a try. Do you have any tips on how to get started on the Retin A?GaleKathy wrote: Christa, I bought some Ortho-Gynest cream (Estriol 0.01%) to use on my face and I think it made me break out. I am now using part of my oestrogel dose on my face (neck/backs of my hands) once a day just in case it may help with skin aging. I use Retin-A gel at night most nights so my skin is used to the alcohol base. I

know that the Retin-A helps my skin but I am not sure if the oestrogel does. I have been using some sort of estrogen on my face for 1.75 years and Retin-A for at least 11 years. I hate to think about what my face would look like without all of my skin potions. Kathy >> I am just wondering if plain estriol cream really helps if applied to > face wrinkles. I mean I wonder if the molecules are small enough to > penetrate the dermis, and since the face is thin tissue area, it > probably does not retain the estrogen for long. Any ideas?>I have found this to work on my skin pretty well. I mix Retin-A 0.025%(pea size) and about three drops of estrasorb cream and then apply it to my face nightly. It is a bit greasy but I put it on pretty early in the evening so it has a chance to absorb. I saw about the estrogen being applied to the face in one of my dermatology books and thought I would give it a try. I had never seen about it being mixed with Retin-A but my skin is very sensitive so I used to mix it with a moisturizer but tried the

estrasorb instead. BTW estrasorb is estradio. Hope this helps. > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________ > Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. > http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008 > Thanks,GaleNeighborhood Service NetworkNew email: NSNdallas@...Visit our new Website at:NSNdallas.com

Nora,

Do you mean these are just for your face or is this to help with hormonal problems? I've been waiting to hear how your appointment with Uzzi went :)

Liz

www.ojaipaintedminis.com

From: rhythmicliving [mailto:rhythmicliving ] On Behalf Of Nora RothrockSent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 3:11 PMTo: rhythmicliving Subject: Re: Re: estrogen face cream - estrasorb

Hi everyone,I just saw Uzzi Reiss in LA and he gave me a day cream and a night cream. The day cream has estriol and pregnenolone in it as well as some other goodies. Small amounts. The night cream has estriol and progesterone in it, again small quantities. I’ve only been using them a couple of weeks, but I like the night cream a lot. The day cream takes a little too long to absorb so not as practical if you are trying to then put on make up and get out the door!Nora

From: Gale <nsndallassbcglobal (DOT) net>Reply-To: <rhythmicliving >Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 14:02:21 -0800 (PST)To: <rhythmicliving >Subject: RE: Re: estrogen face cream - estrasorb I would like to know more about this also. what form of Retin A are you using?GaleChrista McClellan <x_a88hotmail> wrote:

I was wondering where you found the least expensive way to get estrasorb cream, and did you mean this is estradiol, not estradio? I have been using estriol on my face, but wonder if I should switch to estradiol. thanks. Christa

To: rhythmicliving From: tebobaDate: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 19:00:52 +0000Subject: Re: estrogen face cream >> I am just wondering if plain estriol cream really helps if applied to > face wrinkles. I mean I wonder if the molecules are small enough to > penetrate the dermis, and since the face is thin tissue area, it > probably does not retain the estrogen for long. Any ideas?>I have found this to work on my skin pretty well. I mix Retin-A 0.025%(pea size) and about three drops of estrasorb cream and then apply it to my face nightly. It is a bit greasy but I put it on pretty early in the evening so it has a chance to absorb. I saw about the estrogen being applied to the face in one of my dermatology books and thought I would give it a try. I had never seen about it being mixed with Retin-A but my skin is very sensitive so I used to mix it with a moisturizer but tried the estrasorb instead. BTW estrasorb is estradio. Hope this helps.

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now! <http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008> Thanks,GaleNeighborhood Service NetworkNew email: NSNdallassbcglobal (DOT) netVisit our new Website at:NSNdallas.com