RemedySpot.com

Re: New to group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

thanks for all the lovely email welcoming me. I am 32 yo, married to a wonderful man, Mike, who is very understanding, two children Kathleen, 5 and 4 who are unsure of why Mommy doesn't feel like playing all the time. I live in Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia. My NSG is Renn Holness at the Queen Hospital in Halifax. Anyone else out there from Canada? I met him Sept 7, 99 for the first time. He's done about 50 decompression surgeries with good success and is attempting to find me a bed for October. He doesn't feel that I'm displaying any neurological symptoms at the moment but believes in having the surgery ASAP to stop the progression. My main complaint is cough-headache and constant pressure in the back and top of my head and neck. I also have frequent bouts of tinitus, eye floaters, dizzyness and debilitating fatigue, but I've lived with everything so long that these seem "normal". I've been reading your posts since I found out about ACM and you all sound like great people with more knowledge than the battery of dr's I've been to in the last two years. It is interesting to note that my mother has all the signs of advanced chiari/syringomyelia (still trying to get an MRI) and that her sister had spina-bifida. I worry about my kids but I keep being assured that this is not hereditary. Sorry to go on so long, it's nice to know I can relate to others. Thanks again,

in Nova Scotia

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
Guest guest

Hi Amy

My name is Lee from Australia 52 years old this saturday. Was diagnosed about 10 years ago. Can never relaly remember exactly. Was told all my life I had asthma and bronchitis. yep have sinus issues too. My concern is your work environment. Anywhere there is water there is a risk of pseudomonas. Public toilets etc are havens for germs too becuase of the water splashed on the sinks.

If I were you I would carry some antibacterial wipes so you can be sure your hands are germ free after touching or coming into contact with some of the places in your work. Please dont hesitate to ask questions here. We are a friendly bunch and always someone has some answers for you as we are all different with our bronch and have tried different things. I am one who loves alot of garlic and onions and chili to ward off infections. They are natural antibiotics and help

Hope this helps

Cheers Lee

Get the name you always wanted with the new y7mail email address.