RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Dr. Vliet on Blogtalkradio.com

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm a native CA gal myself. I've lived here all my life. No one is budging me :):):) Funny, so many CA's are leaving for states less costly.

Good to see you posting, Gael. Hope you're recovery is gong well.!

Liz

Thank you, and yes, recovery is moving along but it seems so SLOW to me. I'm an impatient sort always. The main problem I have had is bowel pain, no constipation, just pain in my bowels anytime anything moves in there! (Sorry for being rude and crude). Wind, as the British call it. I had a bout a week postop with it trapped under my right ribcage that rivaled gallbladder pain! But now I think that is resolving some, but it's slow.

I feel good otherwise - good mood, etc. I agonized over having my uterus removed, and I think I grieved about it so much before the surgery that I am at a point of acceptance with that now. I am not sorry I had this done.

Sorry for the long answer to the greeting!

GaelStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

I'm a native CA gal myself. I've lived here all my life. No one is budging me :):):) Funny, so many CA's are leaving for states less costly.

Good to see you posting, Gael. Hope you're recovery is gong well.!

Liz

www.ojaipaintedminis.com

From: rhythmicliving [mailto:rhythmicliving ] On Behalf Of GaleSent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 12:51 PMTo: rhythmicliving Subject: Re: Dr. Vliet on Blogtalkradio.com

Gael,AMEN to that!!! I was born in Calif. but moved to Tx at the age of14. Never the less, I will always be a California girl!I hope that in my next life I can stay in that part of the country. LOLOLGale>> > > > > > > I envy you Sam. I would to love to live where you do. My whole life I have > dreamed of living somewhere in the Pacific N.W.> > I'll bet that will be a beautiful drive.> > Gale, in Texas transplanted form Calif.> > > > > > > > Me too, Gale! I am in AL (which I do love, the northern woodsy partof it > anyway, which is where I am), transplanted from a 17 year stint inCA which I > didn't think I'd miss, but I DO!> > > > **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.> http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489>