RemedySpot.com

Tomorrow

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends - We are expect ices storm tonite n prob lose power, so am writing today.........

I don't normally alert peop to current aspects, but tomorrow is a doozy! Please pray for calm in the world and send out comforting thoughts for all who suffer. Be sensible in all that you do n don't get angry. It looks like a tipping pt in global consciousness, so collective pryrs of goodwill count!

in haste

w/love

aoMake your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Dear Alice,

Didn't open my e-mail on December 11 because I felt too sick. It was a do-o-o-=zy of a day My youngest and my oldest had a major misunderstanding which I had to referee---yet, usually the fact that my youngest and her family of 7 coming for Christmas from Texas wouldn't be a horrific problem. But my oldest who has 6 members in her family and saw an invasion on its way ...anyway they both over reacted...about Christmas traditions!!!!!

So after crying for a while, I acted, and now I hope everything is settled.

I will have to gather all my strength for this invasion but am happy I could settle all the problems of 2 major egos and a lot of minor ones.( My youngest grandson age 5 believes in Santa still, so I promised Santa will find my house instead. ( We always celebrated Christmas Eve , so that will be a change.) Why are our family traditions such hot spots? Anyway I plan to take all 15 of us out for Christmas dinner as I don't have room in our "patio-home" for that many...and nobody has to cook for 15-17 people.

My sisters who has recently been told she has Alzheimer's is on the phone a number of times each day as she is depressed in her "assisted living" home....I will fly to Boston on Tuesday for an overnight visit with my oldest to see her while she still remembers me.Its been quite a problem for Ray too since his sister died of the same Alzheimer's a year ago and had long since not recognized him.

And I was told I have macular degeneration. This togetherness is ridiculous....Ray is almost blind already with his, and I have to drive, and read for him. Mine is still in an early stage, thank G-d.

So except for not feeling well lately, everything will work out if i can convince all my family what Christmas is really about...usually they know, but this year seems different, and my health hasn't been a help for them either.

This is without even considering the rest of the planet, and when we get so involved in "family " and health we almost forget the plight of the rest of humankind. After my visit to my sister( I don't really like airplanes anymore, a 48 hour return trip even with wheelchair doesn't exactly thrill me)I will reserve time for the important thoughts and deeds, I hope. I am not sure either how to talk to her because she can sound so plausible and suddenly she's not.

I did get angry...for about 10 minutes on the 11th, but even that is long for me. It passed with apology.

In fact I gave a few words on the same subject of A SUFFERING WORLD myself to myself and children as talked bout above.

love,

Toni

Tomorrow

Dear friends - We are expect ices storm tonite n prob lose power, so am writing today.........

I don't normally alert peop to current aspects, but tomorrow is a doozy! Please pray for calm in the world and send out comforting thoughts for all who suffer. Be sensible in all that you do n don't get angry. It looks like a tipping pt in global consciousness, so collective pryrs of goodwill count!

in haste

w/love

ao