RemedySpot.com

Phew!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Am back! Enormous damage in area but we survived w/many pine tree branches down n ph out all this time. We are limited to dial-up here. We lost power one night but many in NE still don't have any!

As of interest, Blogojevich 's b'day was smack dab hit by those diff aspects. The whole country seems to be undergoing a financial purge - make that global. Our value system is in for a huge challenge. We need to find the sacred in the commonplace and be grateful for the wisdom hidden in "things" - nothing is hidden, we are blind.

Ex: every Xmas tree grows acc to the spiral generated by the Golden Rectangle! Every pinecone, as well.

One of the secrets of Jung's genius is that he took nothing for granted n always seemed to ask one more question: how come? Why?

Wh I taught 9th grd, every so often the class wld be interrupted by kids being called out for some phys tests, etc. I wld use the time to put some object on the floor n ask the kids to jot dwn a list of observations in 3 min. The results, (I later found in Workshops reveal the 4 functions in adults! ) wld then be read out. One boy, not the brightest but the wisest, wrote "It is here." The class giggled but when they saw the wonder on my face, they stopped. A marvelous discourse ensued about the issue of existence itself.......

No grown-up since, has ever noted that, but I have never forgotten this.

Love n relief!

ao

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.