RemedySpot.com

who can join the IMP listserv?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lou,I agree with you and the others who posted on this topic.There are many kinds of people on the listserv, some are IMPs, some are IMP wannabes, others are IMP employees or supporters, while still others just are interested in healthcare in general. There has never been any restrictions on whether one needed to be an IMP in order to belong to the listserv. Sometimes people have to work in a non-IMP setting and save up enough money so they can attempt their own IMP. We have members that work at Kaiser, for example, which is definitely not IMP-like. Our threshold for joining the listserv has always been low, in order to allow as many people as possible to join in the discussions. As long as you follow the rules of the listserv, and don't engage in spam, you are welcome to the group. SetoAdmin

Well, I guess I ought to weigh in on this issue-

First of all, I took the liberty to change to topic heading, as the previous topic headingwas about HIV patients

I certainly hope that the IMP group and IMP list serv is open to all who wish to change the medical system and believed in the basic tenet's of the group (ugh-oh... this is sounding like cult)

In any case, until recently I was part of a larger hospital group (at least for the next 3 months until I "retire") I am also on the board of directors so I certainly hope it's okay.

Again we need to remember that there are many disaffected physicians and other providers in larger

hospital owned groups who are "beginning to Believe"(ugh oh.... now this sounds like the Matrix) and that this group represents a very nice viable option for them.

Come to think of it-this would be a great initiation ceremony.... in my right hand is a blue capsule... if you take it you will wake up and nothing will be changed... in my left hand is the red capsule... take it and will see what reality actually is like.

Lou Spikol