RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: You Know you are getting old when........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hmm. Who are they? JI ordered the scanner and the battery (I managed to save about $200 by doing some internet shopping) said the warrantee for the laptop expires in 36 days, so she just has to pay like $100 to retrieve the data and then Apple will replace the entire hard drive for free (I LOVE the Apple Care Warrantee!!!).My accountant said that we get about $1000 back from the Feds this year and we owe the state about $600. Her bill is about $600, so we are still down $200 there, but I am always freaking out about tax stuff…Overall, though, things may be getting a bit brighter. J From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 2:47 PMTo: Subject: Re: Re: You Know you are getting old when........ ouch and double ouch.! When Dylan or Jagger or Springsteen die ,then I go to pieces. There were multiple tweets during the Grammy Awards about " who is this McCartney? " ZachariasNew Jersey-- MD ph fax

ouch and double ouch.! When Dylan or Jagger or Springsteen  die ,then I go to pieces.Jean

There were multiple tweets during the Grammy Awards about " who is this McCartney? " Zacharias

New Jersey

--      MD          ph    fax

I know I saw them too!!! Dr. Beth Sullivan, DO From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of ZachariasSent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 1:54 PMTo: Subject: Re: You Know you are getting old when........ There were multiple tweets during the Grammy Awards about " who is this McCartney? " ZachariasNew Jersey

Sorry everybody. That was supposed to be for Jean’s eyes only From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Dr. BradySent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 2:42 PMTo: Subject: RE: Re: You Know you are getting old when........ Hmm. Who are they? JI ordered the scanner and the battery (I managed to save about $200 by doing some internet shopping) said the warrantee for the laptop expires in 36 days, so she just has to pay like $100 to retrieve the data and then Apple will replace the entire hard drive for free (I LOVE the Apple Care Warrantee!!!).My accountant said that we get about $1000 back from the Feds this year and we owe the state about $600. Her bill is about $600, so we are still down $200 there, but I am always freaking out about tax stuff…Overall, though, things may be getting a bit brighter. J From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 2:47 PMTo: Subject: Re: Re: You Know you are getting old when........ ouch and double ouch.! When Dylan or Jagger or Springsteen die ,then I go to pieces. There were multiple tweets during the Grammy Awards about " who is this McCartney? " ZachariasNew Jersey-- MD ph fax