RemedySpot.com

Passive aggressive

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I understand the concept of passive aggressive behavior but I'm not clear on whether or not Jung used this term or if he had a different way to describe it. Can anyone help me clarify this?

Thanks, bunches.

Blissings,

SamLife should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.

Dear fa,

Thanks for taking an interest in this. I'd love to hear what your analyst has to say about it, if you don't mind.

Blissings,

Sam

Dear Sam,

That is a really interesting question! I cannot find that Jung himself actually wrote anything on this subject (which does not of course mean that he didn’t, I may just be looking in the wrong place) – but I don’t think he did, nor can I at this moment think how he would have described it. I am going to ask my analyst on Tuesday – you really have me intrigued now! Sorry to be unable to help, but thank you for a fascinating question!

fa

"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you." CG Jung

From: JUNG-FIRE [mailto:JUNG-FIRE ] On Behalf Of JustaJungster@...Sent: 30 November 2008 19:25To: JUNG-FIRE Subject: Passive aggressive

I understand the concept of passive aggressive behavior but I'm not clear on whether or not Jung used this term or if he had a different way to describe it. Can anyone help me clarify this?

Thanks, bunches.

Blissings,

Sam

_,___ Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.

Good thoughts, Artemis. Seems logical to me, but then, what do I know? I'm JustaJungster! LOL Thanks for the input. Now I have a direction in which to go with my own thoughts.

Blissings,

Sam

I am not sure that it is a term used by Jung...If it's a man who is passive agressive he'd probably relate it to the "moody anima" is some way or the other. If it's a woman is it a negative animus/power complex that prevents her from doing something? Doing some brain storming here.Artemis------------------------------------"Our highest duty as human beings is to search out a means whereby beings may be freed from all kinds of unsatisfactory experience and suffering."H.H. Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th. Dalai Lama

I am not sure that it is a term used by Jung...

If it's a man who is passive agressive he'd probably relate it to the " moody

anima " is some way or the other. If it's a woman is it a negative

animus/power complex that prevents her from doing something? Doing some

brain storming here.

Artemis

I checked in the Jung Index..no mention, suggest u google the term......

in haste

ao

Good thoughts, Artemis. Seems logical to me, but then, what do I know? I'm JustaJungster! LOL Thanks for the input. Now I have a direction in which to go with my own thoughts.

Blissings,

Sam

In a message dated 12/1/2008 07:41:18 Central Standard Time, artemis.artemisgmx (DOT) net writes:

I am not sure that it is a term used by Jung...If it's a man who is passive agressive he'd probably relate it to the "moody anima" is some way or the other. If it's a woman is it a negative animus/power complex that prevents her from doing something? Doing some brain storming here.Artemis------------------------------------"Our highest duty as human beings is to search out a means whereby beings may be freed from all kinds of unsatisfactory experience and suffering."H.H. Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th. Dalai Lama