Guest guest

Guest guest

Wecome back!

>

> Dear Jung-Fire friends:

>

> Good to be back among old friends. I have many happy memories of the early

days, our discussions and the incredible support I received throughout all my

struggles and transitions. Ive made many friends and hope to make some new ones.

>

> Looking forward to sharing and learning around the fire.

>

> In the dance,

>

> Frances

>

Guest guest

Welcome back, Frances! How have

you been?

Still in the dance,

Joyce

JUNG-FIRE [mailto:JUNG-FIRE ] On Behalf Of frances.roberts@...

Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 2:29 PM

To: JUNG-FIRE

Subject: Rejoining J-F

Dear Jung-Fire friends:

Good to be back among old friends. I have many happy memories of the early

days, our discussions and the incredible support I received throughout all my

struggles and transitions. Ive made many friends and hope to make some new

ones.

Looking forward to sharing and learning around the fire.

In the dance,

Frances

Guest guest

Joyce: Good question. I signed off in 2009. That's the last time I posted to J-F. Strangely, I have no conscious recollection of doing so.In the three intervening years, I've fast-tracked through a series of life changes, culminating in my retirement.I'm now living in Gulfport, Florida where I have an American family and I spend summers in Guelph, Canada.I have rekindled my love of documentary film making. I'm completing a documentary on Lloyd 's theme of "spirit of place" in the creation of modern-day Guelph. I have another Jungian themed documentary on the back burner, which I'm helping out with some video editing.I am also enrolled in the International Harp Therapy Program to become a music therapist. Most days I practice the harp and learn new pieces. Right now, Leonard Cohen's "Song of Bernadette." Life is good, full and joyful.

Hope all is well with you.Frances -Reilly>> Welcome back, Frances! How have you been?> > > > Still in the dance,> > Joyce> > > > > > From: JUNG-FIRE [mailto:JUNG-FIRE ] On Behalf> Of frances.roberts@...> Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 2:29 PM> To: JUNG-FIRE > Subject: Rejoining J-F> > > > > > Dear Jung-Fire friends:> > Good to be back among old friends. I have many happy memories of the early> days, our discussions and the incredible support I received throughout all> my struggles and transitions. Ive made many friends and hope to make some> new ones. > > Looking forward to sharing and learning around the fire.> > In the dance,> > Frances>