RemedySpot.com

Re: Fwd: delanceyplace.com 12/23/08-dickens and christmas

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Mike,

"God bless us everyone", Tiny Tim. :) Can't help think about C. Dickens at this time of year. The subdivision I live in is called Place and I live on Dickens Dr. The developers of the subdivision back in the mid 80's were two very prominent business owners named and Myrtle Cross who owned a local poultry processing operation until it went bankrupt from too many lawsuits by the mostly poor ladies cutting up the chickens who developed what became known as a real medical phenomena then called Tunnel Carpel Syndrome from repetetive motion joint erosion. Happens to other professions such as hair dressers etc. But before that happened, the large land estate they owned around their house and the road beside it was decorated to the max with lighted Christmas displays that many people in town enjoyed driving by at this time of year. That stopped when the subdivision was built however, except for their own personal yard displays which continued until the death of a few years ago after I moved in.

Such is life, but I do believe there is a moral to this story somewhere involving greed and need at this time of year.

Best regards to everyone this holiday season at Jung-Fire, especially to Alice who's had so many ordeals with the harsh wintry elements up North. Warm wishes and thoughts your way dear lady!

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.