RemedySpot.com

whose chuckling?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi I want to first say that I can see some genuine efforts being made to make this exchange painless. Please understand that the comments about my authenticity are hurtful and as AS thinks so says he. I can see why it might seem funny or why an effort might be made to keep it light. However if we are to learn from our communication , Tim should apologize as this is a trait that is rare when AS offends or abruptly assumes they see the truth. As God would have it, the point I initially wrote to the group about was the issue of intuitiveness and AS or in my experiences, the lack there of. This is often how these slight/slaps will go. The AS minds will keep it light even putting the responsibility on the NT to toughen up, laugh it off or remind us not to take things so seriously. Until it it THEM on the hot seat of suspicion or question. I admit to not knowing if this list is heavily AS as opposed to

balanced AS/NT. I think if more NT minds were on this list, the response and reprimand would have had a different tone. No one likes to be called a criminal, cheat, fake, fraud, or duplicitous individual. I have found those accusation to be taken very hard by the AS ers in my life and not easily forgotten on gotten over. Let's make this a learning experience for all. All things are not text book solved yet I can see why an ASer would consider hiring a PR personality to frame their statements and even in some cases, "dress" them for success. Many of my family members and friends have been stung like this by the ASers in our family and are most hesitant to even speak up for themselves. They would rather leave it alone and stay out of harms way. This is how many NT's think guys. Thanks for you time in listening. Ummee

Note: forwarded message attached.

Hi I want to first say that I can see some genuine efforts being made to make this exchange painless. Please understand that the comments about my authenticity are hurtful and as AS thinks so says he. I can see why it might seem funny or why an effort might be made to keep it light. However if we are to learn from our communication , Tim should apologize as this is a trait that is rare when AS offends or abruptly assumes they see the truth. As God would have it, the point I initially wrote to the group about was the issue of intuitiveness and AS or in my experiences, the lack there of. This is often how these slight/slaps will go. The AS minds will keep it light even putting the responsibility on the NT to toughen up, laugh it off or remind us not to take things so seriously. Until it it THEM on the hot seat of suspicion or question. I admit to not knowing if this list is heavily AS as opposed to

balanced AS/NT. I think if more NT minds were on this list, the response and reprimand would have had a different tone. No one likes to be called a criminal, cheat, fake, fraud, or duplicitous individual. I have found those accusation to be taken very hard by the AS ers in my life and not easily forgotten on gotten over. Let's make this a learning experience for all. All things are not text book solved yet I can see why an ASer would consider hiring a PR personality to frame their statements and even in some cases, "dress" them for success. Many of my family members and friends have been stung like this by the ASers in our family and are most hesitant to even speak up for themselves. They would rather leave it alone and stay out of harms way. This is how many NT's think guys. Thanks for you time in listening. Ummee

Hi,

I think you make good points here and are good for the list.

Jennie AS

whose chuckling?

Hi

I want to first say that I can see some genuine efforts being made to make this exchange painless. Please understand that the comments about my authenticity are hurtful and as AS thinks so says he. I can see why it might seem funny or why an effort might be made to keep it light. However if we are to learn from our communication , Tim should apologize as this is a trait that is rare when AS offends or abruptly assumes they see the truth. As God would have it, the point I initially wrote to the group about was the issue of intuitiveness and AS or in my experiences, the lack there of. This is often how these slight/slaps will go. The AS minds will keep it light even putting the responsibility on the NT to toughen up, laugh it off or remind us not to take things so seriously. Until it it THEM on the hot seat of suspicion or question. I admit to not knowing if this list is heavily AS as opposed to balanced AS/NT.

I think if more NT minds were on this list, the response and reprimand would have had a different tone. No one likes to be called a criminal, cheat, fake, fraud, or duplicitous individual. I have found those accusation to be taken very hard by the AS ers in my life and not easily forgotten on gotten over. Let's make this a learning experience for all. All things are not text book solved yet I can see why an ASer would consider hiring a PR personality to frame their statements and even in some cases, "dress" them for success. Many of my family members and friends have been stung like this by the ASers in our family and are most hesitant to even speak up for themselves. They would rather leave it alone and stay out of harms way. This is how many NT's think guys.

Thanks for you time in listening.

Ummee

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.9.10/1810 - Release Date: 11/24/2008 2:36 PM

Islah, Also I wanted to share, sometimes I do not respond to posts because the way someone worded their question or comment doesn't connect in my brain. I read and it's like it went in one 'ear' and out the other. It's something about the way the words are put together or the words that are used. I know in the past I have been unable to understand what you were asking and so have been unable to respond. It was not my intention to ignore you, it just that when the list is busy, as it often is, I tend to respond to whichever things inspire words in me and brush over the rest because I lack the time to sit and think long enough to figure out what someone is saying if it doesn't sink in immediately. Anyway, maybe this is happening to some others here as well. Often I do not get response to things I have said either, I have come to understand that on a list like Aspires that is just the way it goes. Often if I repost later and reword what I said suddenly someone will pick up on what I said and respond.

Jennie AS