RemedySpot.com

Re: Happy Turkey Day to those of U that celebrate...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Happy Thanksgiving (or as my son calls it "Turkey Day") to you as well. I hope you get to enjoy the day with your family and friends

Happy Holidays to all.

e and Usarian

Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 10:40 PM

To: aspires-relationships

Subject: Happy Turkey Day to those of U that celebrate...

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays to ALL of U that Celebrate!

Drive "safe" or stay home! lol

ASPIRES

Q. What were the AS turkey? last words?A1. E = mc^2A2. With all this talk of Global Warming, you really should not eat me, because then you will have to cook me, and waste all that fuel....A3. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! (oops! I'm outa here...)A4. Let me get this straight. First you want to cook me, then freeze me for later.... can't you just leave me alone? Wouldn't it average out to the same thing?A5 Isn't there a social rule that says you should not eat your friends? It doesn't apply to turkerys? What....A6 I do not want to be served with fifteen people-- it's too crowded in there! AS Thankful to be fearfully and wonderfully made! And, human. <grin>Subject: Re: Happy Turkey Day to those of U that celebrate...To: aspires-relationships Date: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 12:54 AM

Happy Thanksgiving (or as my son calls it "Turkey Day") to you as well. I hope you get to enjoy the day with your family and friends

Happy Holidays to all.

e and Usarian

To: aspires-relationshi psyahoogroups (DOT) com

Subject: [aspires-relationsh ips] Happy Turkey Day to those of U that celebrate...

Drive "safe" or stay home! lol ASPIRES

This reminds me of a story I wrote when I was in fifth grade. The teacher assigned a story written from the dead turkey's point of view. My story followed the literal path of the turkey throughout the process of being killed, cooked, basted, chewed, swallowed, digested, etc and so forth right down into the septic system. LOL I'm not sure the teacher was looking for so much detail but I guess I definitely had a unique perspective. LOL

Jennie AS

[aspires-relationsh ips] Happy Turkey Day to those of U that celebrate...

ASPIRES

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.10/1815 - Release Date: 11/27/2008 9:02 AM

Jennie,I can see that it would have been an interesting paper! In fifth grade, I did not kow enough about human anatomy to write it, but it would have been fun to read. How did she like it?

From: Usarian <usarianbluebottle (DOT) com>Subject: Re: [aspires-relationsh ips] Happy Turkey Day to those of U that celebrate...To: aspires-relationshi psyahoogroups (DOT) comDate: Thursday, November 27, 2008, 12:54 AM

Happy Holidays to all.

e and Usarian

To: aspires-relationshi psyahoogroups (DOT) com

Subject: [aspires-relationsh ips] Happy Turkey Day to those of U that celebrate...

ASPIRES

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.10/1815 - Release Date: 11/27/2008 9:02 AM

---reminds me of a subject i studied at uni....." Pig Effluent and waste management"

it was interesting, how bacteria break up effluent and the various gases produced and how systems are designed to cope with aerobic and anaerobic metabolism....

anyone beat that for a boring ( yet absorbing ) subject?

37 m diagnosed AS.

My story followed the literal path of the turkey throughout the process of being killed, cooked, basted, chewed, swallowed, digested, etc and so forth right down into the septic system. LOL I'm not sure the teacher was looking for so much detail but I guess I definitely had a unique perspective. LOL

Jennie, I could write an story with extreme detail of what you mentioned....... And most likely I will cry through the whole process...... I always feel sad for the poor birds.......

Still I would love to see your teacher's eyes and sorry she asked! LOL!!!!!!!

I guess it does have a funny side....... specially as it was the truth!

. Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW AOL.com.

I got a good grade so she must have thought it was ok. :-) I knew about anatomy because I had help butcher cows & sheep for food since I was about 5. I dug through and looked at all the internals. That was our meat for the entire year as my dad did not make enough money for us to buy meat at the store. He had 6 kids and only made $5.00 an hour. Even back then that was dirt poor. My dad tells the story of when I was really young and still learning about the reality of life and needing to eat. They had to butcher one of the lambs that I liked and I told my dad, "But he was my friend!" and ran off. But he said I came back about a 1/2 hour later and asked if I could see the brains. When one is poor one accepts reality more easily I think. Or maybe it was because I was AS? Or both?? After that I know I only made friends with the animals I knew we were going to be able to keep. The animals I knew we were going to eat I would name things like "Ugly", "Hiderack" and such. Mostly I would just ignore them and pretend they didn't exist. One time though we had one that was mean, mean, mean and I confess to being quite happy while chewing. LOL

Jennie

[aspires-relationsh ips] Happy Turkey Day to those of U that celebrate...

ASPIRES

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg. com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.10/1815 - Release Date: 11/27/2008 9:02 AM

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.10/1815 - Release Date: 11/27/2008 9:02 AM

Much too funny, .. I decided I didn't want to have anything to

do with the turkey today. Ate lightly, and was happy about that

decision.

>

> Q.  What were the AS turkey? last words?

, please dont use the words 'pig affluent' and 'absorbing' in the same post.... nearly choked on my coco pops. Not a good image when you are spooning brown liquid into the old fizzog.

However, breakdown of gases? Sounds like all our renewable energy needs are sitting right there...

Judy B, trying not to think about pig doos

Subject: Re: Happy Turkey Day to those of U that celebrate...To: aspires-relationships Date: Thursday, 27 November, 2008, 7:53 PM

---reminds me of a subject i studied at uni....." Pig Effluent and waste management"

it was interesting, how bacteria break up effluent and the various gases produced and how systems are designed to cope with aerobic and anaerobic metabolism.. ..

anyone beat that for a boring ( yet absorbing ) subject?

37 m diagnosed AS.