RemedySpot.com

Transformational Writing Workshop

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Colleagues,

I have two spaces left for this special workshop on using the hero's journey story paradigm and improvisational writing to help clients dealing with loss, transition, or other.

All good wishes for a happy and hope-filled new year,

t Bruce

These Times Call for Heroes.

Are you ready to live your daily life as the hero you naturally are

-- and to help others find their heroic path?

Join with t Bruce, Ph.D. for a dynamic 2-hour

Journey of Transformation through Story.

Friday, January 9, 2009

6:30-8:30 p.m.

83 Spring St., #2A

NYC 10012

We’re about to inaugurate a new era of hope and change in America, led by a man who had the imagination, heart, and discipline to reframe a fractured, lonely boyhood into a rite of passage that prepared him for an historic and potentially transformational presidency.

"I had to know and understand my own story before I could listen to and help other people with theirs." - Barack Obama

Every person has an archetypal Hero within them – not necessarily someone who accomplishes great feats or is a saint, but who embraces reality as it is, responds resourcefully, and in the process experiences growth, wisdom, and transformation into a person with something new and beneficial - A NEW STORY - to bring to others who are yearning for it.

As you consciously engage in the classic rite of passage, named the “Hero’s Journey” by the great mythologist ph , you find yourself better able to support the emergence of good things from crisis - for yourself, in your personal relationships, and in every life that you touch.

This workshop is for writers and other artists, psychologists, creative arts therapists, coaches, teachers, parents, and anyone looking for ways to live with spirit and equanimity in these momentous times.

You will receive:

• A step-by-step guide through the transforming stages of the hero’s journey;

• A visual storyboard template and guidance for using it to reframe problems and issues;

• An experiential session;

• Practical ways to apply the hero’s journey story process.

Special pre-inaugural celebration fee: $15.00. Space is limited. You must register to attend. Reserve your place by credit card (juliet@...) or send a check, payable to t Bruce, Ph.D. and mail it to me at 2043 32nd St., Astoria, NY 11105.

t Bruce, Ph.D.

Expressive Arts Counseling for People in Transition or Crisis

19 W. 34th St., Penthouse,

NYC 10001

, ext. 341

juliet@..., www.arts-for-life.org