RemedySpot.com

Re: on the topic of AS & sixth sense and/or knowing t...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jennie,

I have what I call a sensing antenna. A gut feeling in some cases, but I do not have "special powers" as once I as accused of by an airheaded....... Long story, not worth to even mention.

In my case i feel that there was a connection with my "father" that was extremely deep. I sensed him, even before entered a room, or the house I knew what his needs were and i provided him with what he needed to make him feel better or happy.

It was strange, but with my dad was the usual thing for me. I knew him as he taught me closely how to try to read him. He did that, in hopes that one day I might be able to read the intentions of other and not be so naive! Thus a target!

I think that the reason why I was able to figure my dad out was not only because of the 'LONG, LONG" years he guided me, but because I personally desired to make the connection and belonging with him.

I do the same with my brothers, but with one of them in special. I just know him and it will be quite safe to say that he knows me quite well as well.

On the other hand, I knew ex for a very long time, but was never able to make the connection. Not because of me, I wanted to do the right thing, to bond, but because he did not allow it. He did not "invest" at all so to speak in any type of effective communication.

So I could not make the connections that I wished I had made.

I think that for me it is imperative that I feel some type of connection with a person in order to be able to see beyond their body or façade and into a deeper being, their heart and thoughts.

The only other time I have been able to sense or feel that there is something different with someone I might just have know is when that person is similar to whom my dad or siblings were or are.

It seems that my brain is in tune with that type of people more so than anyone else.......

It is a pain in the neck for me, as when I find someone that in a way behaves simmilar to my dad or siblings, I seem to have the same ability or "think" that I am sensing them when it all might be a BIG MISTAKE.

I actually made that mistake yesterday, I thought that one person I write with was somene else....... They both are alike in many of the ways, but one if more cool than the other one.

One is kind of Groucho and the other one is kind of very Gentle. Still they are similar int he sense of the things they both say, or how they use words....... Or the way the act at times.

I called one of the guys and said: I think that you say things hat are too similar to the ones So and So has said to me. Or thengs that him and I have write about....... I said, are you sure you are the person you say you are?

He reasured met hat he was whom he said he was, and then I got to do some back thinking....... He got to be a different person as the one I asked must definitely NOT eats pork. The other one does, as he asked me once why I did not mentioned pork when we were discussing a menu.

I do did not mention it as I do not eat it, but I have cooked with it for others....... That is one of the foods I do to eat.......

That made me believe that it is just coincidence in this case that they talk in the same way or say the same type of stuff....... They are in many ways like my dad, so I think that sometimes THAT can transcend my heart into making me wonder who is who?

I also thought that the guy who writes to me telling me things I have discussed with another person was the one who took care of my copmuter not too long ago. The similarities werew just way too much for them to be coincidences....... Unless one of the guys has a well developed sixth sense!

In any case, I made a mistake both times....... I have decided to leave it as is, and just to enjoy peacefully the friendship....... I have been wrong in the past, so chances are that I was wrong last night as well.

Poor guy, he most have thought I had gone nuts! He is so very gentle and sweet....... I feel terribly bad now.......

I will not wonder anymore!

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!

most AS would stand there and say out loud...is she dead?

and be swiftly removed from court.

we see" what" is....most non AS see "why" it is.

shes dead?

no she isnt!

she is!

shut...up!

37 m diagnosed AS.

HI DAVID!!!!!!! This part has me laughing big!

YOU ARE SO DARN RIGHT!!!!!!!

I got that a lot, specially when growing up. It was torture to me then. I felt so darn confused by it.

Now I see the humor in it....... And at times I will play tricks on one of my siblings that have to do somehow with what you wrote.

We both laugh at it now....... After making an observation, he used to whisper in my ear:

Yes! you are right, BUT you need to pretend it is not that way!

I had to learn to adapt then, and have become somehow civilized that way-- in a social setting, I will behave most definitely accordingly-- But other wise, if with my siblings....... I am just barely domesticated!

I just love the petrified look in their faces when I whisper things to them....... Other times I make them laugh when they are supposed to be serious!....... The world out there is a mess in my views....... Confuuuuuuusing!

Regards,

One site has it all. Your email accounts, your social networks, and the things you love. Try the new AOL.com today!