RemedySpot.com

hi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Where has every one been in January? My fibro is getting worse. I am

trying to get a helper in to do the housework. Can't do it anymore. How

are all of you doing? pauline

• 1 year later...

, You posted to the board not just . Which is fine because posted through the board. You can tell when you hit reply because in the 'to' column it will say 'aspires-relationships ' . If it's private it will have just the name or e-mail of the person you are sending too.

Welcome to you and all the new folk

Jennie AS married to NT w- 3 kids who are varying degrees of ASishness.

RE: Hi

Thank you. I am an okay writer. I do find it funny that I’m writing a marriage and sex column for Good Housekeeping and I’m falling apart on the inside! LOL. But honestly, your site gives me so much hope.

I have a question about how to respond to these emails. Is this going right to you or directly to the board?

How are you?

I AM SO BLOODY GRATEFUL FOR THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frazer Paventi

Writer

Weekly Columns Include

Goodhousekeeping

Babycenter

Life Happins

From: aspires-relationships [mailto:aspires-relationships ] On Behalf Of NewlandSent: Wednesday, February 18, 2009 7:42 PMTo: aspires-relationships Subject: Hi

WELCOME to ASPIRES!

You are a very talented and gifted writer......... You seem to have a GREAT sense of humor when you write. I love your work! OK, OK, I googled you.......... lol Well U do sign your post as a writer and the magazines U write for. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Just me.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.11.0/1959 - Release Date: 02/18/09 20:55:00

LOL I think that's what I said....more or less... ;-) Jennie

Hi

Jennie:

Hi!

She posted to ASPIRES and not me. I just had some time and checked out her blog and some articles she has written that are good and have nothing to do about AS. Just life in general. She writes with humor and love.

Just me.

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.0.237 / Virus Database: 270.11.0/1959 - Release Date: 02/18/09 20:55:00