RemedySpot.com

fighting fair

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I should have thought the one point out more before I wrote it.

I thought later about what I was trying to say.

I believe every one is human. Every one is thoughtless, or careless once in awhile. Everyone can make a mistake here and there, and should be given a break

But there is a huge difference between leaving the house a mess, and leaving one coffee cup out. If the first person makes a comment that the other person is always leaving his stuff out. The second person should notice that and change. But if the first OR second person occasionally leaves something out, that is human. In my case, as the first person, if I accidentally left one thing out...then I did the same thing as creating a huge mess.

If the first person makes a comment that the second person never seems to be able to call and say where they are going, or state when they are getting home...second person apologizes but continues the actions. The first person continues to try to be courteous and inform the other person...Try to show the example. In my case...after continueing to put up with tha type of discourtesy, I do intentionally not tell him...and then he comes back with you do it too. But he can never see that he created this pattern.

IS this AS or just meanness. It certainly seems mind blind. And he swears that I do exactly what he does.

I can see total difference between occasional or accidental...and most of the time