RemedySpot.com

Any advise on what I can do to help my ears, they are overloaded!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi,

On Sunday I worked on the back yard, a guy came to help me bring some more trees down.

I used ear plugs and they were the good kind, yet I still was able to hear the chain saw and also to feel the vibration of it through the ground.

I went to bed last night late, and woke just before three AM. I have not slept since then, and my ears are the culprit.

I am overloaded and can hear a lot since over 24 hours ago.

Last night, while trying to fall asleep I heard the train few miles always from me, I hear the cars a couple of miles form me. I heard the noise the highway makes when eighteen wheelers are on it. I heard all the crickets and creatures that are still living out there....... I heard the voice of people talking and not one to see outside the window....... They were probably waking on the next block. I just heard more than what I wanted to hear. It was the same today and I got kind of desperate. I do not like crying, as it gets to me fast and then I concentrate in the noise my ears hear and then I hurt in my heart even more for not being able to help me.

I just do not know what else to do, I am sleepy but I hear the humming and it makes me feel overloaded and drained. I tried to unwind by writing, but it is not helping me that much.......

Maybe if I drink a glass of wine it might help me fall asleep.......

Any suggestions are welcomed.......

Good Night everyone,

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.