RemedySpot.com

Electromagnetic & triggers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greetings:

I think we are finding through research that there arre a lot of environmental factors that might have contributed to many disabilities we see today. I know that many with AS do not consider this a disability but a dfferenct and I send my humble apologies. Families often see it differently amd for the moment it is seen as a disability which allows service and benifits.

For example there are many facets to the vaccine question. Years ago I participated in a study for women who had received Rubella shots post partum or while pregnant. I had three kids and received shots after delivering all three within a 4 year period due to my immunity. I breast-fed the last two who ended up on the spectrum. My AS son was 9 months when we moved from California to Oregon and the Dr. doubled his vaccine schedule thinking with the move I would not have to worry about this for X more months. Is there a connection? I think we are going to find a zillion environmental triggers before this is over. Everyone has a different genetic code and who knows what triggers any disability when exposed to X.

I think it is immature to say without a shadow of a doubt X does not trigger autism. We simply do not know at this time. What we do know is more research is needed but research is limited to those that choose to participate/demographics and funding.

Just my humble opinion.