RemedySpot.com

Re: Need advise, How can I make GUYS understand I...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Chloe,

Thanks for your advise, everyone has been very helpful on this one for me.

At times I wonder how much AS might affect me as not using the right words to send the right message. Then I tell myself, everyone else's has gotten it, so it has to be this two guys only; and not me and my AS.

It bothers me a lot, as I truly make it clear that I am not interested a bit! I have even said, please do not bother me, I am here to work only.

I usually do not tell anyone if I have someone in my life or not, BUT I will have to start wearing a ring or telling a guy: "Thanks for your offer, but I do not think my boyfriend will appreciate it"

Still the type of pest that I had to deal with this time seem to not care at all.

I do have a body language that at times can be perceived as if I am terribly ugly and mean. I usually start politely and decline. If they insist one more time before the interview is over, then I become mean. I can be dry and terrifying looking if I wish to be. Most guys DO understand. They were just trying to see if they can get a date.

It is just a couple of guys, maybe three (there is another one who comes to see if I am working at a Lutheran Church, I do not usually go there, but he has been there when I come. One of the guys who works with me occasionally mentioned that he came and asked about me a couple of times) He is alright, he is not a threat, his demeanor is not one that wants to approach me physically.

The other guys I am talking about are the type who are arrogant and insensitive.

The one I specifically cannot stand is the one whom I had to take his blood pressure and tried to make physically contact. I suspected it, so I positioned myself in a way I was going to be able to move fast away form him if he did that.

I also positioned one of the items (metal one) I have between where he his arm is going to be laying down and myself. The #$^% & * tried to put his hand close to my chest. I had already planned for that move on his part, so I had stud up and form a distance did his vitals. He hit the metal box instead of myself when he tried his stupid move. I looked at him directly in the eye and put so darm much pressure on the cuff that his face turn color.

am usually kind, but this time I surely agreed in the concept: "An eye for an Eye".

One thing is work an another one my space, and my integrity as a woman. I left opportunities to advance in my career as the guys would expect me to sleep with them. WRONG!!!!!!!

There is no job that could pay me enough to do that, Death would be sweeter than that!

There is one guy at work now that I rarely work with thanks GOD!

He made an indirect comment that he likes me BUT he knows there is not a chance AT ALL! Same goes with anyone else there that is a male.

One guy who came there to work once told another guy that I had gone out with him.

The other guy was laughing so hard that he was coughing. I asked him if was going to be alright? He then said: , he says you and him went out to dinner.

I then turned to the guy and said: I can have a bad moment, but I do not have bad taste. Not even in your dreams I would go out with you. I can pay my own food and also have a good time as well. I was so mad, and added: Find someone else to lie about, but keep your distance from me! I then went on to do my work, but it took a bit of me to be able to concentrate as I usually do. I really wanted to kick the guy, when it comes to me and my name, I just do not joke at all!

I heard the other guys say: Man, leave her alone, she in not like the rest.

The macho guy is no longer there, he was being "too" friendly with the people we have to process . One client complaint so he is not there anymore....... See, that man is like the other guy at the two places we go to, they do not want take No for an answer.

I will talk to the rabbi if one of the guys shows up again. Of all the times I have been there, he showed up twice. I supposed to give a try to see if I still come there.......

I can always go to the one in Dunwoody, I also like that Synagogue; people over there are less somber and seem to be happier as well. It is just that the Rabbi in the other one is a person that I can feel I can talk to. It is also closer to my place, so I prefer going there.

There is also a lady there who is terribly lonely, very lonely and she likes talking to me.

And there is a guy who comes with a person who seem to have some type of mental issues and she gets scared if she does not sees him. I usually make sure she is comfortable before I get to interview him and that she knows that she can always reach him.

I try to process him as fast as I can, so that she is not in anguish waiting for him.

I also come out one time to tell her he has done half of the process and he is going to be out soon. I feel for them both, and when I do not come there, other co-workers do not see this needs, I do and I sympathize! So there are other reasons I like going to that Synagogue than just plain work.

Thanks all for your kind advice, it surely has helped me pay more attention to my own self, and to my own way of doing things. I like being professional, and I am known at work for that quite well.

Customer service is one of my best qualities, I just wish more guys would realize that if someone is being polite, is not a sign of weakness. I can be mean, and have been at times.......

I would have gone to the Synagogue and deal with the guy again, but then I was not emotionally ready for the situation. I am feeling better now, I have had time to unwind a bit this past week.

Sincerely,

PS-- If it was the guy I like coming close-- then I will be happy, as I have feelings for him....... It would then be alright as he is a gentleman, and polite, and such a Sweet cherub; very respectful as well. In any case is me the one who wants to stamp that bald head of his with kisses! Bad ha? :-P

That reminds me of dad, he kissed mother at once before he even asked her out. She was frozen in shock.

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.