RemedySpot.com

Welcome New Members

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome NEW members:

My name is and my name is associated with this list but many started this list. We are like a mixed bag of nuts.

I have three kids: (24), Cass (21) and Britt who lives with me (20). I am divorced from Larry (AS) and we still see each other and get along better.

MY AS story from the holidays and YES I still have them <wink>.

We agreed to celebrate X-Mas on the 26th due to our work schedules and economics. I hosted dinner and we agreed that we would eat @ 5PM. Our eldest daughter came home for the holidays and invited one of her best friends from high school who came back in town to surprise her and her family and invited her and her husband for dinner. I was thrilled.

Larry who said he had NO money invested in a fruit bouget. It was awesome. It is like a flower arrangement made out of fresh fruit and some of the fruit was dipped in white and milk chocolate. They picked up the fruit at 2PM and Britt had given Larry Seinfeld Scene which we played. Larry and Cass got bored and wanted to eat early. Lol What they were really saying was I am uncomfortable with strangers and I want to eat with just YOU. I allowed it. After dinner Britt had to go with them to pick up her car at their house and when she gets back she says, "I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!" I say, "This is like inviting folks to dinner and eating before they get there!" Lol

It all worked out as any one that knows me knows Cass and Larry have AS and they accommodate and don't think anything negative just it is what it is. <Wink>

Nik, Norma and & showed up and had their 4th dinner of the night after seeing family and we had a ball. Took a ton of pictures. is in the Marines and did one tour in Iraq and is awesome. I loved him as he loves Norma and she loves him back. It was like reliving my youth and watching them shine and explored live. The magnificent three. Nik, Norma & Elishevia (the munchins mother) together again. Like time stood still and I said that is what it is like for best friends as I just heard from one of mine. It really feels like time stands still when you see each other again. Good times and good memories.

I am an old fashion mom and Britt said, "You were the only person folks bought presents for this year." Moms are the unsung heroes. We are the glue that holds the family together. You don't need money to do this. Just being TOGETHER should be joy itself and the greatest gift of all and it was.

After all these years and I have always wondered how AS affected my kids and my marriage and they always surprise me as they SEE 2 good people that could not live under the SAME ROOF. They actually get it and it is like the air they breathe as they know no other.

Little grasshopper, life goes on after the discovery of AS, how it goes on is up to you.

Welcome to ASPIRES.

Just me.