RemedySpot.com

Re:Need advise, How can I make GUYS understand I mea...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

If someone is making you so uncomfortable that you would rather stay away from what you love than deal with them, they have stepped over the line of friendly interest to creepy and irritating.

As for the other guy, go get him girl.

e

Thanks for all the responses I have gotten about this topic.

I usually am a very patient person, but when it comes to my integrity as a woman, I can loose my patience fast. I have not been myself lately, but I think I got today over the hump. I got some mail from the guy I so very much like, so I am getting better fast ;-)

He is at times the ailment and the only cure for it! I just adore him! Just as much as Chloe loves her A.

-------

Yes, you are right e, I do feel at times guys like that can be creepy.

Once I went to a restaurant, it was early, early in the morning and I needed to figure out where I needed to go and make sure I was going the right way.

One guy spotted me while I was in the restaurant, and asked or hear me talking to the waitress ( I asked the waitress if I was far form where in needed to be).......

This guy showed up at the place I was working and he told me that I was his inspiration to be there. He told me he saw me at the restaurant and he had to ask me out.

I realized this guy had followed me few miles, I felt my knees weakened and I got scared to death. I felt terribly vulnerable and so scared that I could not even make it home without thinking he was following me. I was perhaps too sensitive, but if he had the guts to follow me and not care what anyone thought, then he could followed me home.

He gave one of his cards, and I took it. He scared me as he was asking me to promise him I will call....... As soon as he left the place, I called a friend and gave her the name of the guy and his phone number. I told her what happened and then she was scared for me. I also told another co-worker in there and they checked on me later on.

I cried and cried that day going home, I was so upset as not to have been paying attention to my surroundings. I had let my guard down, and that was not acceptable at all in my own rules for safety! I felt bad for the next few days, but since then I make sure take different measures.

Thanks again, and I will go next time there is work to do there, or perhaps I just go to the other synagogue. They are nice in both of them, but my favorite is where the happy rabbi is. If the guy shows up, then I will let him have a piece of my mind. I will alert one of my supervisors at the center as well.

In January I will have to deal with the other guy, but by then I will be alright, and not so drained as I felt yesterday and Saturday.

Thanks aging for the help, specially as this is out of topic.

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.