RemedySpot.com

Need advise, How can I make GUYS understand I mean what I say? >:o

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone,

I was schedule to work yesterday at a synagogue. There were two different synagogues having us coming from work do to what we do.

I was going to go to the one I like the most, but had to give it up!

I usually do not work the weekends, I prefer keep as resting day(s). Still when there is work to do at the synagogues, or a place where they need translations, I go!

I gave up yesterday pretty much against my will. I did so because there is a guy who the past two times I have been there insist in taking me out. I do not like the guy, I do not like who he asks, and I do not like his attitude. I did not want to deal with him yesterday, so I gave it up.

All night Saturday I felt bad, and I did not sleep well either, I even fell of the darn bed! (free fall too :-( and hurt my elbow a little bit) But I am alright now.

All day yesterday I was sad, and had this terrible feeling that I should have been there.

I have in the past tell this guy with nice words that I am not interested. He says (like most of them) you do not have a ring on your finger. I say: I do not need a ring to have someone in my life and be loyal. Still he does not understands I do not appreciate his advances.

Same happens at another place I go to work at. I am in a mobile unit, so I visit many places all over GA.

There are some places I have tried to switch in the past so that I do not have to deal with the guys who keep on insisting. Thanks God most of them understand the first time, but there are three that make me angry.

My co-workers seem to notice before I do if a guy is interested in me. They tell me, he was flirting with you and you did not give him the time of the day!

I am appreciative of the attention, but I am sure it has something to do with my accent!

I think that is why they get curious.......

I do not have anyone in my life, but I do like a lot one guy in particular.

He is the Sweet Cherub of my heart and the King of my thoughts and feelings.

If it was him who miraculously would come to work and ask me out, I will most definitely embrace him, kiss that bald head of his and also go out with him. I really like him and have feeling for him!

It would be OK that I do all of that, he pretty much knows that I have feelings for him.

I want to go to the places I love being in, like the synagogues, the special company we go once or twice a year. And the places where I get to translate. I do not want to even have to feel the way I felt yesterday-- feeling I must have gone to the synagogue-- and having to stop myself form doing so as not to have to face the guy who has a bad attitude in wanting me to go out with him. I can pay myself a plate of food, no need for him to ask me out!

I usually keep my cool, and do not want to loose it. Yet two guys really make me want to send them to h _ _ _!

Until I get over the guy I so dearly like, there is no much hope for anyone else at all.

How do I handle guys who do not take NO for an answer? I want to go back to the synagogue next time they have us there! It is really important to me, specially now that I want to learn about Judaism.......

I actually find it interesting and I was gong to go to classes which start tonight. But they canceled the December classes due to not having enough students. I will go to the ones offered in February instead!

My dad always admired and liked the Old Testament and the traditions in them. they were pretty much his belief and in a way my views.

See why I wanted so badly to talk to the Rabbi in there, he always comes to donate....... he is a cool young Rabbi in my views. I thought he would be old, old and thin (like the one in Fiddler on the Roof! He is not, he is a cool Rabbi form this century! He is fun too, very pleasant person indeed. I wished I was there yesterday in person, working and enjoying it.

My heart was there, and so my mind all the time; but I missed going there, I felt and still feel, I was to be there!

, who wishes to know how to make this two guys in particular know to please leave me alone when I go to work. Even when I try others coworkers to take them, they wait for me. One even refused to go through the process unless I do it! I am FED UP with it!

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.