RemedySpot.com

Thanks e/Font Problem

Rate this topic

Guest guest

e,I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to respond to my inquiry. It does help to know that I am not alone and maybe life's problems are not as big as they often seem. It does seem as though I am the one always doing the adjusting, having to think ahead and make sure he feels safe and comfortable while putting aside any anxiety I might have or dealing with it on my own. I absolutely hate being put in the mothering role when interacting w/ my husband and it is something that causes a lot of arguing. We do live separately in many ways, for instance I no longer find it enjoyable to be in public w/him, so we will not attend the upcoming holiday parties together. He says it is not possible for him to remember any cues that might be established beforehand when socially unacceptable behavior begins to occur and I just can't bear the humiliation any longer. He seems to do fine at company parties alone, so this is an adjustment that seems to work for us. I chose a different font and hope it helps those of you who were having problems. The message sight has an automatic setting of Georgia/2 which I switched to Georgia/4. Let me know if this helps. I hope everyone is having a happy holiday season.Regards,Karmyn