RemedySpot.com

TWIN TOWERS II

Rate this topic

Guest guest

TWIN TOWERS II: November 2008 WHY DID THIS OUTRAGE HAPPEN? Follow the Money for the vaccine makers and the LACK of money for the victims. Dutter 36 years old DEAD Dutter 12 years old DEAD The twin towers and life forces of these two males toppled and fell on a cold November day in 2008, the one at the hand of the other. But why did it happen? The written record by the father is available to the police but not the general public and the police say they don’t know why this outrage happened. Dutter born 1996 died on Tuesday Nov 18th 2008 aged12 years. Dutter born 1972 died on Wednesday Nov 19th aged 36 years. The nuclear family disintegrated 3 years after the first outrage on at age 1 day in 1999 when the parents split up due to the enormous problems of a vaccine damaged infant. was a devoted father left to cope with this nightmare scenario that affects hundreds of thousands of USA families today. He loved , cared for , and spent his whole life with . This outrage affects just one family but the outrage I am concerned about started more than a decade ago when mercury vaccines were given to every new born babe in the USA rather like in biblical times when every new born male was killed at birth in a different fashion but equally devastating results. This Dutter family was abandoned shortly after birth by the same people that brought this tragedy to their doorstep. The Dutter family had to cope alone for the most part with the cost of bringing up a vaccine damaged infant child. The facts of the vaccine compensation board speak for themselves. Less than 1 per cent of those that receive vaccine damage get financial help. The recent story 2008, of a case where one child got compensation and for the first time an admission of the harm of vaccines albeit in secret for the medical expert parents shows the cost of getting this compensation and the expertise and medical inside knoweldge to press home your case. In this world for the Dutter family a 1 per cent chance was no chance. The only chance or money in large amounts for them and often; was in the form of BILLS, BILLS and more BILLS. One member of this family managed for 3 years and one for 12 years. All courage to them. I would have last 3 weeks or 12 weeks. These are some of the requirements in life for just one vaccine damaged child. We can only guess the cost to the family: has been seeing the following physicians with corresponding issues: Psychiatrist – (behaviors, issues still ongoing, but significantly better) Endocrinologist- (puberty, monthly shot being administered to control heavy onset of puberty naturally produced at my age) Ear-Nose-Throat-(drooling, minor surgery completed..no more drooling!!!) Pediatrician- (now have one, and this one specializes in Autism) Orthopedist-(Half leg braces for feet and legs being used to help me walk better) Neurologist- (Seizures under control at present time) Dentist- (minor surgery completed, all dental problems solved) Sleep Study- (sleeps 14 hours a day with naps included, hoping to know if I am not obtaining REM sleep) Occupational therapy- (helping him move, especially lower body so there is no falling or tripping. Right foot is severely turned inward. This is in addition to his school therapies) Rehabilitation M.D.-(Oversees coordination of all my care) injected with mercury in 1996 sufficient to destroy for the most part his brain cells. The pictures of on his web site show clearly the notion of autistic children being normal, gifted and super intelligent is for the majority; in fact twisted, crumbling and ruinous for them and their family. The ruin of the twin towers of the family November 2008. Dutter 12 years old DEAD Dutter 36 years old DEAD Follow the Money for the vaccine makers and the LACK of money for the victims. WHY DID THIS OUTRAGE HAPPEN? TWIN TOWERS II: November 2008