RemedySpot.com

Re: Study: Mitochondrial Autism is real

Rate this topic

Guest guest

:

Twenty four out of twenty five.... that sounds about right based on the patients I see. It is interesting that the Urine Porphyrin Profiles (such an easy an inexpensive test to obtain) of affected children reflect, albeit indirectly, mitochondrial dysfunction because porphyrins are assembled in the mitochondria so one does not have porphyrinuria without mitochondrial dysfunction.KP Stoller, MDPresident, International Hyperbaric Medical AssocMedical Director, Hyperbaric Medical Center of New Mexicowww.hbotnm.com-- wrote:

I have not read this yet, just skimmed This is what I reported on back in April -- the study at s Hopkins http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0003815 But two things caught my eye so far: 1) Mitochondrial autism is real -" Defective mitochondrial oxidative phosphorylation is an additional pathogenetic basis for a subset of individuals with autism." 2) "There might be no difference between the inflammatory or catabolic stress of vaccinations and that of common childhood diseases, which are known precipitants of mitochondrial regression Large, population-based studies will be needed to identify a possible relationship of vaccination with autistic regression in persons with mitochondrial cytopathies." I will write about this tomorrow - DK

Single?Chat with sexy singles in your area now. Click Here!