RemedySpot.com

Re: OT: just had to share-- coconut milk icecream

Rate this topic

Guest guest

There was one ingredient in this one that my son could not tolerate and right next to it in the Whole Foods ice cream section was Coconut Bliss which used Agave Nectar to sweeten. I think, all in all, there were less ingredients in the Coconut Bliss. What a find! And coconut is an anti-fungal (per Dr. Bruce Fife - author of Coconut Cure).RoxSubject: OT: just had to share-- coconut milk ice"cream"To: EOHarm Date: Monday, December 1, 2008, 6:01 PM

For those who don't haunt the GF/CF groups as often as they'd like,

this stuff passed our kids' filter as GF/CF, soy and nut free. No 3AM

wakey-wakeys, no aggression, no tantrums-- and our kids react to mere

microns of culprit proteins and certain other additives. Better than

Haagen Daz.

http://turtlemounta in.com/products/ purely_decadent_ Coconut_Milk. html

The guar gum, right? Normally our kids don't tolerate " gums " or even

gluten/soy-free starches very well but this didn't seem to bother them.

I'll look around for Coconut Bliss, thanks.

>

> There was one ingredient in this one that my son could not tolerate

and right next to it in the Whole Foods ice cream section was Coconut

Bliss which used  Agave Nectar to sweeten.  I think, all in all, there

were less ingredients in the Coconut Bliss.  What a find!  And coconut

is an anti-fungal (per Dr. Bruce Fife - author of Coconut Cure).

>

Coconut oil is supposed to be good, too. I recall s recommending coconut oil when she was in Toronto for a seminar.

Aasa

Subject: Re: OT: just had to share-- coconut milk ice"cream"To: EOHarm Received: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 12:56 AM

The guar gum, right? Normally our kids don't tolerate "gums" or even gluten/soy-free starches very well but this didn't seem to bother them. I'll look around for Coconut Bliss, thanks. >> There was one ingredient in this one that my son could not tolerate and right next to it in the Whole Foods ice cream section was Coconut Bliss which used Agave Nectar to sweeten. I think, all in all, there were less ingredients in the Coconut Bliss. What a find! And coconut is an anti-fungal (per Dr. Bruce Fife - author of Coconut Cure).>

One of these new ones that looks good on paper has pectin (i.e. apple) in it

Primer who lives in Oceanside but is in Carlsbad Unified School District

~All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. -- Arthur Schopenhauer

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

To: EOHarm Sent: Monday, December 1, 2008 11:03:05 AMSubject: Re: OT: just had to share-- coconut milk ice"cream"

There was one ingredient in this one that my son could not tolerate and right next to it in the Whole Foods ice cream section was Coconut Bliss which used Agave Nectar to sweeten. I think, all in all, there were less ingredients in the Coconut Bliss. What a find! And coconut is an anti-fungal (per Dr. Bruce Fife - author of Coconut Cure).Rox

From: anacat_11 <anacat_11yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: OT: just had to share-- coconut milk ice"cream"To: EOHarmyahoogroups (DOT) comDate: Monday, December 1, 2008, 6:01 PM

For those who don't haunt the GF/CF groups as often as they'd like, this stuff passed our kids' filter as GF/CF, soy and nut free. No 3AM wakey-wakeys, no aggression, no tantrums-- and our kids react to mere microns of culprit proteins and certain other additives. Better than Haagen Daz. http://turtlemounta in.com/products/ purely_decadent_ Coconut_Milk. html