RemedySpot.com

Re: Blogs About my Autism-Military Blog

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Maurine posted the following regarding 's "blog" of Kirby Age of Autism article:

they are NOT posting our comments. We need to contact them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to post yesterday at 3:05 PM and was informed my "post" was under "moderation review". My "post" apparently remains under "moderation review" because it is not yet posted......yet....two posts at 4:48 and 4:52 are posted. Admittedly, my post was rather lenghty...but....I don't think it would require 24 hours to "review" for "moderation"?

In addition, my daughter-in-law also submitted a "post" that has yet to be "posted".

I mean, why bother to ask for "comments" if you are not going to "post" them?

In any event, I will re-post my comments here:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Moffitt

December 3rd, 2008 3:05 pm ETYour comment is awaiting moderation. wrote:

“This belief that if something goes wrong after a vaccine is administered that it MUST be due to the vaccine is simply illogical. â€

Why is it “illogical†for parents who witnessed firsthand their perfectly healthy child experience sudden siezures, convulsions, inconsolable crying tantrums, sleepless nights for weeks on end, extraordinarily high temperatures, diarrhea….â€regression†and loss of communication skills….within moments, hours, days or weeks of receiving vaccines…..yet….it is okay for public health officials to claim vaccines all but eradicated many diseases even though most of those diseases had been in steady, steep decline for decades prior to the introduction of vaccines?

After all, BOTH public health officials and parents are using “temporal associations†as evidence of their beliefs. The difference is…unlike steady declining diseases prior to vaccines…..chronic autoimmune diseases dramatically increased in THIS generation exactly when the number of childhood vaccinations increased.

continued: I can argue that the rooster crowing causes the sun to rise. I don’t need evidence I just need to point out that the sun ALWAYS rises after the crowing.â€

Suppose you took your car to your trusted mechanic and told him to rotate the tires. Picking up your car…within a block of leaving your mechanics garage…your tires suddenly fell off the car.

Do you think it unreasonable to suspect your mechanic may not have affixed your tires to your wheels properly? Well, thousands….not a few or a few hundred….thousands of parents….experienced the same siezures, convulsions, etc…..within moments, hours, days and weeks of having their child vaccinated.

You tell me…..how many people do you think would willingly return to the mechanic if thousands of customers were all reporting their wheels coming off their cars after he rotated the tires?

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.