RemedySpot.com

Re: Gates on CNN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SERIOUSLY? For somebody so smart, he sure it stupid.

Bill Gates just said on CNN: (talking to Wolf Blitzer)"Miracle technology is vaccination. In 1960, 20 million children died. Last year, only 10 million... why- because we had new vaccines. And in the pipeline today, we have vaccines that would cut that 10 million in more than half and the benefits to that are quite immense. At a very basic level vaccination deals with a critical need and would be at the top of my list."- Stay in touch with ALL of your friends: update your AIM, Bebo, Facebook, and MySpace pages with just one click. The NEW AOL.com.

posted:

Bill Gates just said on CNN: (talking to Wolf Blitzer)"Miracle technology is vaccination. In 1960, 20 million children died. Last year, only 10 million... why- because we had new vaccines. And in the pipeline today, we have vaccines that would cut that 10 million in more than half and the benefits to that are quite immense. At a very basic level vaccination

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill Gates priority is NOT the "health of children". It is "population control".

Please review:

http://tinyurl.com/6759xs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This article reports the "biggest funders" of "population control programs in the world".. are a small group of the world's wealthiest individuals and their foundations (that) collectively fronts more money for abortion, sterilization and contraception of the human race than Washington.

"This billionaire boys club includes such plutocrats as Bill Gates (No. 1 at $63 billion), Warren Buffet (No. 4 at $28 billion), and Ted (No. 25 at $9 billion).

These men all have billions on their minds, and not just in their bank accounts. They believe that overpopulation is the greatest threat to the planet, “the single most important issue facing mankind today,†brays Ted , founder of the Cable News Network (CNN). Bill Gates, whose combined wealth is said to exceed $100 billion, has joined the Rockefeller Foundation, the World Bank, and the Hewlett Foundation in becoming major international supporters of population control.

Gates, known as the world's richest man, made a $2.2 billion donation to the H. Gates Foundation, a member of Partners in Population and Development, which falls within the scope of the United Nations Population Fund.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which probably explains why OUR highly vaccinated children....OUR developed country.....ranks so low on the worldwide chart of "infant survivability..

Am I missing something?

Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

Wow - how scientific!

Sheri

At 02:59 PM 12/4/2008, you wrote:

>Bill Gates just said on CNN: (talking to Wolf Blitzer)

>

> " Miracle technology is vaccination. In 1960, 20 million children

>died. Last year, only 10

>million... why- because we had new vaccines. And in the pipeline

>today, we have vaccines

>that would cut that 10 million in more than half and the benefits to

>that are quite immense.

>At a very basic level vaccination deals with a critical need and

>would be at the top of my list. "

>

>-

This is what comes from living in a bubble where everyone tells you

that you're right. Intuition turns to shit.

Is there any link to Gates' stock ownership? No harm in putting that

impressive sales prowess to work to give the old portfolio a fighting

chance. Did anyone really think the Gates Foundation was purely

charitable?

>

> Bill Gates just said on CNN: (talking to Wolf Blitzer)

>

> " Miracle technology is vaccination. In 1960, 20 million children

died. Last year, only 10

> million... why- because we had new vaccines. And in the pipeline

today, we have vaccines

> that would cut that 10 million in more than half and the benefits to

that are quite immense.

> At a very basic level vaccination deals with a critical need and

would be at the top of my list. "

>

> -

>

The Gates Foundation has given at least $1.5 billion so far to the Global Alliance on Vaccine and Immunization, or GAVI.http://www.gavialliance.org/support/donors/index.phpOn Dec 4, 2008, at 6:29 PM, anacat_11 wrote:This is what comes from living in a bubble where everyone tells you that you're right. Intuition turns to shit. Is there any link to Gates' stock ownership? No harm in putting that impressive sales prowess to work to give the old portfolio a fighting chance. Did anyone really think the Gates Foundation was purely charitable? >> Bill Gates just said on CNN: (talking to Wolf Blitzer)> > "Miracle technology is vaccination. In 1960, 20 million children died. Last year, only 10 > million... why- because we had new vaccines. And in the pipeline today, we have vaccines > that would cut that 10 million in more than half and the benefits to that are quite immense. > At a very basic level vaccination deals with a critical need and would be at the top of my list."> > ->

-Interesting - Gates himself has autistic like behaviors himself. YOu

Tube used to have some video footage of him, stimming at board

meetings.

In EOHarm , Krakow wrote:

>

> The Gates Foundation has given at least $1.5 billion so far to

the

> Global Alliance on Vaccine and Immunization, or GAVI.

>

> http://www.gavialliance.org/support/donors/index.php

>

>

>

>

> > This is what comes from living in a bubble where everyone tells

you

> > that you're right. Intuition turns to shit.

> >

> > Is there any link to Gates' stock ownership? No harm in putting

that

> > impressive sales prowess to work to give the old portfolio a

fighting

> > chance. Did anyone really think the Gates Foundation was purely

> > charitable?

> >

> >

> > >

> > > Bill Gates just said on CNN: (talking to Wolf Blitzer)

> > >

> > > " Miracle technology is vaccination. In 1960, 20 million children

> > died. Last year, only 10

> > > million... why- because we had new vaccines. And in the pipeline

> > today, we have vaccines

> > > that would cut that 10 million in more than half and the

benefits to

> > that are quite immense.

> > > At a very basic level vaccination deals with a critical need and

> > would be at the top of my list. "

> > >

> > > -

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

There was a book out a few years ago about how ADHD/DD/Autism/Aspergers are all the same diagnostic family and mentioned the famous people who hold these diagnosis' -- among them....... Gates in the Aspergers category, I believe.

>

> > This is what comes from living in a bubble where everyone tells

you

> > that you're right. Intuition turns to shit.

> >

> > Is there any link to Gates' stock ownership? No harm in putting

that

> > impressive sales prowess to work to give the old portfolio a

fighting

> > chance. Did anyone really think the Gates Foundation was purely

> > charitable?

> >

> >

> > >

> > > Bill Gates just said on CNN: (talking to Wolf Blitzer)

> > >

> > > "Miracle technology is vaccination. In 1960, 20 million children

> > died. Last year, only 10

> > > million... why- because we had new vaccines. And in the pipeline

> > today, we have vaccines

> > > that would cut that 10 million in more than half and the

benefits to

> > that are quite immense.

> > > At a very basic level vaccination deals with a critical need and

> > would be at the top of my list."

> > >

> > > -

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

The ADHD Autism Connection by Diane Kennedy:

Is this the book you were referring to? I recall reading this a number of years ago.

Aasa

http://www.yourlittleprofessor.com/connection.html

> > > This is what comes from living in a bubble where everyone tells you> > that you're right. Intuition turns to shit.> >> > Is there any link to Gates' stock ownership? No harm in putting that> > impressive

sales prowess to work to give the old portfolio a fighting> > chance. Did anyone really think the Gates Foundation was purely> > charitable?> >> > > > >> > > Bill Gates just said on CNN: (talking to Wolf Blitzer)> > >> > > "Miracle technology is vaccination. In 1960, 20 million children> > died. Last year, only 10> > > million... why- because we had new vaccines. And in the pipeline> > today, we have vaccines> > > that would cut that 10 million in more than half and the benefits to> > that are quite immense.> > > At a very basic level vaccination deals with a critical need and> > would be at the top of my list."> > >>

> > -> > >> >> >> >>

Eh, bear in mind that, to pharma, autism/aspergers is a psychiatric

diagnosis which sells drugs. Every year, Time Mag or another rag does

a drug-company-placating series on famous dead people they

retroactively (and without permission from estates) speculate had

some psychiatric dx or other. I find it disgusting. It's a way to

create " palliative comparisons " that will attract people to shopping

for the diagnosis themselves. Gives it a bit of glamour, which the ND

love. We should be very leery of this because it's lousy science and

doesn't help us one bit.

I think what comes into play is that there's a suspiciously large

percentage of kids who would have otherwise been gifted who get

stricken with the condition to the point that many of the traits can

be seen in both NT-gifted and autistic individuals. It causes

confusion. That would be like a disease that struck mostly, say,

Asian people, so that people began to equate Asian features with the

disease. It's simplistic and dangerous.

Gates-- for everything we dislike about him-- is a monumentally

successful public figure that many (not us necessarily-- though I'd

love his bank account) would like to be compared to. Einstein sells

coffee mugs, mouse pads and diagnoses as well. Einstein has been

accused of aspergers, dyslexia and just about everything else, all

without much or any basis and the guy's dead and can't defend

himself. Many biographers have, though, pointing out that he had

friends, lovers, a sense of humor and poignancy, was by no means a

literal thinker, had no particular obsessions other than finding a

unified field theory. He did have mild echolalia and gut issues. But

a " little toxic " isn't aspergers.

If Einstein and Gates had ASD, then what are any of us worried

about?

>

> Subject: Re: Gates on CNN

> To: EOHarm

> Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 5:07 PM

>

>

drug-company-placating series on famous dead people they retroactively (and without permission from estates) Wonder if they've ever gotten sued - or are they just quietly paid off..?"palliative comparisons" that will attract people to shopping for the diagnosis themselves .. We should be very leery of this because it's lousy science and doesn't help us one bit. Lousy science? Make that no science!I think what comes into play is that there's a suspiciously large percentage of kids who would have otherwise been gifted who get stricken with the condition to the point that many of the traits can be seen in both NT-gifted and autistic individuals. It causes confusion Or, as Asperger's people like to say, they are the same. This I actually believe - that people who would otherwise be gifted (due slightly to genetics possibly) without the social/emotional impairments of Asperger's, when exposed to toxicity, can't quite handle it, and develop Asperger's - which may itself be part of the pathological autism spectrum (I don't know if Asperger's and Kanner ASD are thought to involve similar pathology in terms of mitochondria, methylation cycle defects, etc). This is why I think the few successful experiments in "curing" Asperger's (the rTMS experiments) seem to indicate that the "giftedness" or other interesting traits that Asperger's "imparts" ("my autism" in the lingo of the NDers) doesn't go away with treatment. Because it was always there from the beginning. The development of the Asperger's may have "sharpened" it a bit - especially in terms of perceptions of others - Aspies must as a matter of compensation for bits of neurology that don't work correctly, learn to "read" other people consciously in ways NTs simply don't. These "sharpenings" may indeed lesson once "normal" (NT) functioning of mirror neuron structures/etc in the brain is restored. But I don't think they have to. Only time will tell.. Once we figure out whether rTMS treatment can be repeated successfully, or extended using supplemental oxytocin or other means (basic DAN! protocol, mito cocktail, PS/PC/circumin anti-inflammatory complex, or possibly detoxification? I want to test them all..) Oh, but people just hate confusion! It messes up their nice little "one symptom-one disease-one treatment" paradigm. Just like the discovery that most genes are alternatively spliced, and the new paradigm of systems biology is throwing the research world into a tizzy over the downfall of the simplistic "one gene-one protein-one disease" paradigm. And now they are even questioning what a gene is anyway, given alternative splicing, RNA that is never translated but controls other DNA/RNA, histone proteins and methyl groups that can enhance or shut off entire genes, epigenetic modification of what goes on in a cell, etc. I believe Bintock posted a good review article on ABMD about this a while back.If Einstein and Gates had ASD, then what are any of us worried about? LOL !! According the the CDC and Scary-berding, nothing at all.. Just click your ruby slippers together and chat with her and Offit, "I wish I was home, I wish I was home, I wish I was back in 1975.." (when autism was still a comfortable 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 3,000)Jim