RemedySpot.com

Re: OT: Had a dream about Obama and vaccine question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jim posts:

In the dream, Obama was this sort of larger-than-life figure of compassion. He listened intently while I described the plight of vaccine-injured children and expressed the hopes of the community to see Daschel and RFK Jr. appointed. I'm not saying this dream is prescient even if I woke up feeling more positive than usual. I actually think it's pretty pathetic. I'm probably not alone in having desperation dreams like this-- this hope that the horror is going to end and that anyone can help us other than ourselves

------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know how old you guys are....but...I am 69 years of age. The one thing I have learned in my "long life" is that my family, like the people on EOH....and... the people of the United States...are really good people. We may not always elect...or...be led...by "good people"....but...WE are good people none-the-less.

WE know our children are NOT members of a "herd"....they are family.

I have learned to accept the fact that my generation never questioned the "miracles" of vaccines....even when my child....now 44 years old, mom to three of my five beautiful grandchildren...inexplicably developed ITP, a rare, "bizarre" blood disease, that required the surgical removal of her spleen at the tender age of four.

Never, not once, did my wife and I associate our daughter's Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura with a vaccine she received.

Today, had our family had access to the internet forty years ago.....my daughter's "adverse reaction" would have served notice that my grandchildren may not tolerate vaccines as well as other members of the "herd".

Trust me "warrior moms"......you are far better armed with INFORMATION than my generation was....when our children suffered....we had NO information to confront or challenge the intimidating "educational degrees and public health resumes" that we faced.

CHANGE IS COMING!!!!! YOUR GENERATION WILL DO WHAT MY GENERATION FAILED TO DO!!!!! Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.

In the dream, Obama was this sort of larger-than-life figure of compassion. He listened intently while I described the plight of vaccine-injured children and expressed the hopes of the community to see Daschel and RFK Jr. appointed. I'm not saying this dream is prescient even if I woke up feeling more positive than usual. I actually think it's pretty pathetic. I'm probably not alone in having desperation dreams like this-- this hope that the horror is going to end and that anyone can help us other than ourselves This morning I was reading the stuff on HuffPo about Obama's transition team being stuffed to the gills with "Big Agra" (GMO) people, and thought exactly the opposite thing - "who the HELL did we just elect?" (Of course, would McCain really have been any better? I doubt it.) Hopefully he will come around, especially if a lot of the science about GMO/non-organic/rBST meat and milk starts to come out which the Bushies have no doubt "suppressed" for the past 8 years - just like the "inconvenient truth" of global warming and how it could affect us (the planet will survive - we however may not) Only if it's over are we going to look back and truly comprehend how horrifying this period in history has been. I've been wondering recently about how this era - from about 1980 to 2015 (hopefully only 2015) - will be recorded by future medical and general histories. Say 20 or 30 years from now. Will we look back and see our reckless experiment with vaccines, GMO food, chemical out-the-global-wazoo and willful ignoring of all the warning signs and wonder "what the hell were we doing?" Or will it just be whitewashed or just sort of forgotten about?The only real comfort is imagining some pharma, AAP and CDC folks having the same dream of a compassionately listening Obama -- except that, from their perspectives, it's an out-and-out nightmare. Oh, I think they dream that they will have what they've had for the past 8-? years - a government that doesn't care. The thought of a government actually being forced to listen to the people is anathma to them - just as vaccine injury (of any kind) seems to be. Unfortunately, they are mistaken - governments are going to have to pay attention at some point - autism is not simply going to go away like they appear to sincerely hope (Simpsonwood anyone?)..Jim