RemedySpot.com

SBS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SBS The muddy world of Shaken Baby Syndrome A case due to have been held Monday week prompts me yet again to look at SBS. The figures are bleak: 4 million USA children abused, with 2000 USA infants dying every year. The field for science and catching the perpetrators is evident to all. But are these figures actually true and if so is the cause of all of them SBS? There is no doubt of the factual basis and numbers of sick and dying infants in the USA with claims by the medical world that 1 child in 3 needs long term help. This is not 4 million but works out at 12 million, three times higher. 2000 dead seems to be the same number that I would expect to die from vaccine adverse events or exposure to pesticides et al. So what or who is actually causing the mayhem? Is it bad parents or bad vaccines and a bad environment? No one needs reminding that human beings are capable of the most ghastly of crimes but while using the knowledge that there are indeed truly evil people amongst us let’s not forget that this might include evil minded doctors, policemen and politicians and “do gooders”. While blaming parents and carers let us not forget also the “Witch Finders” who find these imaginary faults in innocent people and persecute them too with their own form of “scientific” partiality. Our EOH group subscribes to a slightly different view that mercury being the most toxic non-radioactive element should not be in our vaccines and may cause some of the autism and other illnesses today. It could easily account fo many of the incidents that SBS experts say is bad parenting or bad caring. The role of vaccines in this devastation is also evident to the few that react badly. I would argure the following may occur from a bad vaccine event: 1 lifelong disability 2 destruction of brain cells 3 swelling of the head 4 failure to thrive 5 alteration of eating habits 6 lethargy 7 vomiting 8 seizures 9 bulging fontanels 10 SID 11 infections 12 brains not myelinated 13 learning difficulties 14 speech disability Strangely, these have not been lifted from research into the bad effects from vaccines, anaphylactic shock or toxic chemicals. They have been taken out of the pages of how to spot a person who is guilty of SBS. Eureka! Using this formula above; I blame and accuse every doctor, nurse or person that has injected mercury vaccines into infants of being culpable of SBS. And what’s more I am for once being deadly serious. I want something done about this macabre practice of injecting brain destroying chemicals into previously fully fit and healthy little infants. Returning back to our Witch Finders. There is so much that they do that is evil, but lets look at one experimental technique they use to “prove” SBS by bad parents and bad carers. You will just love this or rather loathe it! Bombard the infants with radioactive elements and observe their bones from the deadly radiation passing through the bodies. Not very much radiation, but then there’s not very much mercury in our vaccines. Just enough to destroy catalytically our brain cells when evenly diluted through the body. The best is yet to come! Results maybe inconclusive or negative after this first test. Don’t worry about this negative finding. Repeat the test a fortnight later and almost invariably you will find evidence of extensive bone degeneration in nearly every bone in the body. I just bet you would! The Plutonium Man effect no doubt! See the film: “Dead on Arrival” for example filmed decades ago. So folks, a little bit of elementary chemistry for you. Mercury is the most toxic non-radioactive element, but heavy metal radioactive elements are in every case more toxic. Bearing in mind the toxicity of mercury can you imagine the effects of bombarding radioactive matter through or into little infants already damaged by their vaccines and more likely not by their loving parents or carers. The second bombardment with radioactive elements invariably produces the damage to bones that can be used in the court room. But who is responsible for the carnage and damage and how many times do they explain exactly how they found this destruction? Fryer M Sc BSc Advanced Analytical Chemist SBS