RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: OT: USA Today Smokestack Effect: Toxic Air and Americ a's Sc...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lenny,

I usually love your commentary and very very often I agree whole heartily with what you say, but this time, I have to say, you need to think about what you are doing.

Here is a doctor, Dr. Stoller who contributes to this EOH list and advocates for our kids and all kids. He treats children with autism in New Mexico and California. He is trying to find a way to reach our future president as we all are. He has found a very unique way to actually make a difference. All that he needs is votes, of which there are over 2,000 people on this list. To vote is free and just takes a little time. It is a way that everyone can participate.

Your comments are not supportive and in fact, they might discourage someone who was about to vote for Dr. Stoller's Bodies in Rebellion.

I was so happy when you continued to moderate this yahoo group last December because I see it as a way for all of us to unite and advocate about our common causes. I'm just a mom, who is at home taking care of my very sick little boy, but this list and others give me a way to be active at to be involved.

Please do not be discouraging to efforts that people are making especially when they are great advocates of our kids.

Lynne Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and favorite sites in one place. Try it now.