RemedySpot.com

Time Magazine Dec 1 Sorry State of America's Health..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

... at least they asked the right question - why are we so sick, not to just a TMDAT (Throw More Drugs At It) solution.. sorta.. I think. I just can't bring myself to read it. Although it did mention preventative care (no mention of vitamins, but mention of immunization - predictable). And at the end in a discussion of "preventative care" it said something about "could help cap America's soaring cholesterol levels.." which have apparently been falling for the past 30 or so years.. No doubt they mean more people on statins (damn the muscle aches and other side effects). No mention of looking for causes that I could see, no mention of the blatant lies our quasi-governmental health agencies tell us will "keep us healthy" ("Diabetics - remember to eat your carbs!" and such garbage). No mention of soaring rates of childhood disabilities that didn't exist 30 years ago (vaccine injuries, but they'd never use that phrase).. Such idiots.Jim