RemedySpot.com

About the article to sign for the g'vt to see

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I wanted to comment on the write up has done for our kids. Thank you first of all! I highly agree with it.

The only thing is in our situation, we put everything else on hold including bills to pay for everything my daughter has done as far as out of state trips for diagnosis' & treatment. NY is dead as far as help or info. goes but I'm trying to change that in my area. Since we have put our home life on hold, I don't see how reimbursing us now is going to make much difference unless everything is taken in consideration. EVERYTHING. We sold our car, our furniture everything we had to be able to help her. Are they going to help me pay a $4000 electric bill from having to wash everything in HOT water to ensure allergies are kept in check or cleaning up constant messes, buy us another vehicle, pay for her vitamin, supplements & trips out of state or get some people here who really knows how to treat these kids? The government reimbursement cannot even begin to help us. If the g'vt agrees to give anything for these kids, it would never be enough. It wouldn't be an adequate apology for causing my daughter to be so sick she could not attend school or me becoming sick because I know I carry a susceptible gene for faulty detoxification & had to stay home & out of work for so many years to care for her adequately. How about reimbursement for all the families that endured divorce because of this mess. I would like to see all the moms & dads of the autistic population have the biomarker tests done for themselves. This would help them have healthier babies & may save THEIR lives so the government doesn't have to pay to care for their kids when parents die so young because of all the stress of caring for an autistic child & the susceptibilty of a toxic parent. I have been overvaccinated too. Let's check this avenue out. Jenn L