RemedySpot.com

Vit. C, calcium & phenol intolerance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi. My name is Jenn Lessard. I am a Nutritionist, Reiki Practitioner & research like a mad woman. I have an 8 yr. old, beautiful little girl diagnosed with severe autism @ 3 yrs. old. She had a vaccine reaction which was a high fever, stroke, coma & seizures when she was last vaccinated @ 14 mo. old. Her ATEC score in Feb. 2005 was 122 & now it's 20. She (WE) has a come a long way.

There are some questions I have concerning my daughter not being able to tolerate VitC supplementation or in food, calcium or phenols. Has anyone here heard of this? If it is a phenol intolerance, as does that have to do ith Vit. C? I understand the calcium problems but not how to help it yet. Anyone? My daughter does really well on L-Carnosine so I think she's low histamine, overmethylator. Does well with sulfur but needs molybdenum. The following is a copy of the questions I asked another group that sent me here:

I have tried several times to give my daughter, high functioning autism now, Vit. C buffered powder at very small doses & she cannot tolerate it at all. I read somewhere that it can aggravate an already existing phenol transferase PST problem & she shows the symptoms of PST problems with all fruits & veggies almost. Don't know how she survived this long without it or how she got better. I mean really better. In Feb. 2005 her ATEC score was 122 & now it's 20. I have to give her epsom salts baths & molybdenum (among many other things) & have for 2 yrs.(+) now off/on. It's a great balance I must juggle. I have tried to use a ND & homeopathy before but we got caught in this PST problem. Some of the ingredients in homeopathic meds have Vit. C in it.(I've learned recently that there isn't Vit. C in homeopathics but some do contain calcium carbonate) When she takes it, she has burning pee or doesn't pee for almost a whole day & that's at 1 small pinch. There is almost nothing I can use for her for foods, soaps ect. because lots of things contain Vit. C. Anyone know any kids with this problem? I think they call it a Phase 1 or 2 liver detox enzyme. She is 8yrs. old now doesn't get vaxed anymore & last time was about 14 mo. old. Mainstreaming in school. Any help or specific suggestions for this PST, Vit. C problem would be greatly appreciated. There was a time she didn't trust any food I gave her.

I'm hoping someone here knows what I'm talking about. Thanks in advance, Jenn L