RemedySpot.com

Death of an infant

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Death of an infant The mother had brought up three children and the young mother opposite came over with a baby and wanted to go out with the elder mother’s daughter. No problem. I will look after the baby for you. Later that evening the mother picked up the baby and slammed it against the balustrade of the stairs. Take that she said. And again even harder. Blood flying everywhere, teeth falling out across the room. Once more for luck as she got up to 60 mile an hour like a tennis champion and the bones shattered and left the mark of the bannister on the infants head. She collected herself together and called the police. The ambulance came and the baby was miraculously still alive. Days later in hospital ‘care’ the baby passed away. The police had an easy case with all this evidence. The defendant was found guilty and locked up for life. Why do you need expert doctors to provide evidence when forensic police work would have solved the case on its own? Well I have fabricated some of the story according to the expert medical witnesses on shaken baby syndrome. This is what I would expect to have seen from their expert witness evidence. Remember the death of an adult results from a sudden deceleration from 18 miles per hour. Yes, I repeat that death is instantaneous when the human torso comes to a sudden stop at this incredibly high speed. FACT! So the doctors here are talking of forces at 3 times this speed sufficent to kill anyone. Bones and flesh could not resist this kind of force as the enregy of the blow goes up in a square law in any event. You would have to be a very poor forensice policeman not to notice the blood spattered perhaps hundreds of feet away along with all the other evidence and the body would be rather mangled too. I can’t imagine many people doing this crime being confronted with the evidence and denying it either. In fact there was no blood, there were no teeth. There was just nothing! The top forensic police in the country found nothing. No evidence at all to substantiate the claims of these expert doctors. And the baby was bloodless and very normal and unmarked except hardly breathing. Each to his own perhaps? The doctors were prepared to go into a court of law and submit this evidence of brutal physical attack and without a single confirming diagnosis from the police and they in turn were happy to ride along and see what happened. In the event the police were not all happy and one investigating officer in particular was not happy. 20 years of service and not playing the game of dirty doctors and hungry police officers wanting a conviction at any cost. The police officer could have said nothing. She could have stayed a police officer. The last time a police officer was this honest was nearly twenty years ago. Stalker of the yard who also lost his job and ended up a double glazing salesman. Not sure what job lies ahead for Sergeant Sharon Birch but it won’t be in the police force as she has the failing of being honest. Retired on medical grounds perhaps. What did really happen? Well yes the mother did offer to babysit for she knew if not, perhaps the mum would stick the 2 year old in the bathroom and lock the door on him again. Not the best motherly behaviour but thats the truth of it. The carer had an uneventful night until time for bed when she noticed the baby unresponsive and called for help. This attracted her a life behind bars in prison. Standing in for a mum who wanted the night off again and go out with her daughter. When I used to babysit it was just a screaming kid and tearing my hair out and not the babies. No dramas like this thank the lord. We have photographs of this child before these events. I am not a doctor and certainly not an expert medico-legal witness but I am able to recognise a child as a tot when perfectly healthy with normal eyes and a later picture showing him with an eye that was so abnormal looking that even the great ophthalmologist and fellow expert SBS witness like V Levin on baby shaking would say yes this baby has been mercilessly beaten and abused. But this was not on the night in question and the great medico-legal witness of Ice Cold From would no doubt pin the blame on the real mum and not the mum imprisoned falsely? And what if these photos didn't exist? Well they do exist and the police and medico-legal SBs team are unmoved by them. Professor Avery and Doctor Sid Marks had looked at this eye problem and would have been able to testify that this could even be life threatening to the child without surgery. This testimony does not fit that of Witch Hunting for the innocent carer so they were not called. Well not true they werent even asked for statements. I have given statements but not been called for exactly the same reason. I might have made the difference and prevented someone getting double life in prison. No good having a case with conflicting evidence it doesnt fit in with 21st century Lynch Law. And what does the great police and criminal system make of all this? Well fair play, after three years they have released the wrongly imprisoned lady but in some macabre fashion and overthrowing of the double indemnity laws which have now been thrown away this lady faces yet again charges of murdering this infant. The police, are they investigating their errors? This is what they say. Dont ask us, it will be sorted out in the proper place a court of law. And from the 1st of this month in a Teeside No 1 Court, case T20087345 is being re-enacted yet again for three weeks. Another Witch Hunt? Another Lynching? What’s better than getting it wrong once is getting it wrong twice. It is kind of good to convict again and say what the four X will you do about this time. What a shambles! What a bunch of “Experts”! What a medico-legal nightmare! But who has the Power to sort out the medico-legal system, the so called experts and their shambolic treatment of innocent caring mums and carers? One famous judge in England got it so right: Its good to put the guilty in prison but so much better when you bang up the innocent. UK medico-legal expertise December 2008. Watch this space! GREAT! The effect of one vaccine is not that of a car accident at 60 miles an hour but more like a plane crash at 600 miles an hour. No survivors from a vaccine adverse event which blows your brain up to twice its size. Just a slow agonising death with a long stretch for the last in charge. And that’s the truth of it folks! One more for cell block nine. Death of an infant