RemedySpot.com

Re: Jenn L. About the article to sign for the g'vt to see

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jenn - I hope you were meticulous about keeping records and even videotaping your child (if regression is the case -- especially if this is the case). When I found out there was a possibility that my child was injured by a vaccine and we decided immediately to go the chelation route (back in 02) my homeopath/DO insisted that I created a medical history. This is every down to the copies of phone messages taken by the answering service on nights and weekends when my child was screaming and crying and could not be consoled (I even have a note from the doctor's records stating that "mother was extremely upset -- could be colic"). Get these records. DON'T have them transferred from one doc to the next (as they like to do). Pay the extra $25-50 to have them give them to you. State that you are moving out of state and

you want a complete record of your child from birth (because you will never know how long it will take to find the right pediatrician). Don't let on about vaccines, etc. Don't ask for Lot#s now. Just get those records.I sat down with these files and created a history. I racked my brain for every detail (even my ped. telling me to give my son Karo syrup for his constipation) -- HellO - high fructose corn syrup when a baby is 4 months old? RoxSubject: About the article to sign for the g'vt to seeTo: EOHarm Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 8:27 PM

I wanted to comment on the write up has done for our kids. Thank you first of all! I highly agree with it.

The only thing is in our situation, we put everything else on hold including bills to pay for everything my daughter has done as far as out of state trips for diagnosis' & treatment. NY is dead as far as help or info. goes but I'm trying to change that in my area. Since we have put our home life on hold, I don't see how reimbursing us now is going to make much difference unless everything is taken in consideration. EVERYTHING. We sold our car, our furniture everything we had to be able to help her. Are they going to help me pay a $4000 electric bill from having to wash everything in HOT water to ensure allergies are kept in check or cleaning up constant messes, buy us another vehicle, pay for her vitamin, supplements & trips out of state or get some people here who really knows how to treat these kids? The government reimbursement cannot even begin to help us. If the g'vt agrees to give anything for these kids, it would never be enough. It wouldn't be an adequate apology for causing my daughter to be so sick she could not attend school or me becoming sick because I know I carry a susceptible gene for faulty detoxification & had to stay home & out of work for so many years to care for her adequately. How about reimbursement for all the families that endured divorce because of this mess. I would like to see all the moms & dads of the autistic population have the biomarker tests done for themselves. This would help them have healthier babies & may save THEIR lives so the government doesn't have to pay to care for their kids when parents die so young because of all the stress of caring for an autistic child & the susceptibilty of a toxic parent. I have been overvaccinated too. Let's check this avenue out. Jenn L

wow. Sounds like my son. After having walked for a couple of months, at 13 months, got nine vaccs in one day then no words, no walking (just falling down), no eye contact, sitting in a corner, pacing (crawling) while acting aggitated.I meant if the doc were to give anyone grief about not having records transferred appropriately from doc to doc, THEN tell them you are moving out of state. I even got my hospital records this way on the spot.

From: J lessard <jlessard1nycap (DOT) rr.com>Subject: About the article to sign for the g'vt to seeTo: EOHarmyahoogroups (DOT) comDate: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 8:27 PM

I wanted to comment on the write up has done for our kids. Thank you first of all! I highly agree with it.

The only thing is in our situation, we put everything else on hold including bills to pay for everything my daughter has done as far as out of state trips for diagnosis' & treatment. NY is dead as far as help or info. goes but I'm trying to change that in my area. Since we have put our home life on hold, I don't see how reimbursing us now is going to make much difference unless everything is taken in consideration. EVERYTHING. We sold our car, our furniture everything we had to be able to help her. Are they going to help me pay a $4000 electric bill from having to wash everything in HOT water to ensure allergies are kept in check or cleaning up constant messes, buy us another vehicle, pay for her vitamin, supplements & trips out of state or get some people here who really knows how to treat these kids? The government reimbursement cannot even begin to help us. If the g'vt agrees to give anything for these kids, it would never be enough. It wouldn't be an adequate apology for causing my daughter to be so sick she could not attend school or me becoming sick because I know I carry a susceptible gene for faulty detoxification & had to stay home & out of work for so many years to care for her adequately. How about reimbursement for all the families that endured divorce because of this mess. I would like to see all the moms & dads of the autistic population have the biomarker tests done for themselves. This would help them have healthier babies & may save THEIR lives so the government doesn't have to pay to care for their kids when parents die so young because of all the stress of caring for an autistic child & the susceptibilty of a toxic parent. I have been overvaccinated too. Let's check this avenue out. Jenn L

I'm not moving out of state. I do have to travel out of state to get my daughter seen by a credible doc though. I keep great record having daily journals & communication logs to & from teachers about food, poops, timing of behaviors, even a detailed account of her reactions. Even though she regresed sloly, she also had a evere reaction @14 mo. old too & lost most of her abilities & bodily functions. Thanks for thinking of us. Jenn L

About the article to sign for the g'vt to seeTo: EOHarm Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 8:27 PM

I highly suspect my daughter had a stroke, was in coma for 27+1/2 hrs. & had seizures while she as sleeping which never happened before that last day of shots. She also had a high fever. I called the ped. 3 x's & then took her to the ER. Her seizures stopped & she woke when we got there. She drewled excessively after that, leaned to one side, could barely walk at all with assistance & before was a climber, jumper & runner. Her eyes were so glassy, no more eye contact, words, couldn't eat or drink without pooping & peeing problems ever since. She had 4 shots but a few of them contained a few viruses in one shot. I counted for all the disease she was vaxed for in one day 9 as well. She cried daily & nightly for weeks & didn't kno the difference between night & day anymore- we all lost sleep. I have ALL her hospital & doc records from when she was born until now. Our ped is quite stupid. He gives me anything I ask for as far as paperwork. :) I'll keep it in mind that if a doc won't give me her records, I could tell them she's moving out of state though. Thanks. Jenn L

About the article to sign for the g'vt to seeTo: EOHarmyahoogroups (DOT) comDate: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 8:27 PM