RemedySpot.com

I was on the Google Flu site...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yeah because who wants a five foot syringe jammed through the base of

their spine, through their fetus and out their solar plexus, right?

Nice picture-- fortunately their bad PR is good for us.

>

> and, they have this disturbing picture:

>

> http://preview.tinyurl.com/flu-baby

>

> Even if I wasn't knowledgable, this would not convince me.

> CGF

>

That pic made my stomach flip. I had a flu shot when I was

barely pregnant. Didn't even know I was pregnant yet. Ugh.

Pamela

[mailto:EOHarm ] On Behalf Of thefitzenreiterfamily

Sent: Friday, December 19, 2008 9:45 AM

To: EOHarm

Subject: I was on the Google Flu site...

and, they have this disturbing picture:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/flu-baby

Even if I wasn't knowledgable, this would not convince me.

CGF

"A recent study showed the vaccine, given within a month of birth, provided protection by decreasing the chance of contracting influenza by 63 percent, and general respiratory illness by 29 percent.." Hmm, and how much of that "general respiratory illness" might have been due to other vaxes in the first place? And how many kids in this cohort got autism, as compared to the no-flu-shot control cohort? Surely that would be rather easy to do, as the vaccine schedule OTHER than the pre-natal flu shot is the same (average). Environment is the same, so we don't have "Denmark numbers don't equal US numbers" questions.."Symptoms of influenza in infants may include the following:Ÿ High fever and febrile seizuresŸ Lethargy (more tired than usual)Ÿ Vomiting, diarrhea, stomach upset, poor feedingŸ Nasal congestion, coughing, reddened eyes" Sound familiar? Sounds like symptoms of autism to me - or perhaps some form of "pre-autism" that might have the same pathology as autism (mitochondrial, perhaps metal-metabolism based), but somehow clear up on it's own?"Complications of influenza in infants may include otitis media (ear infections), croup, bronchiolitis, and pneumonia. " What - they don't include death as a complication? I thought death was a complication of almost everything these days? Especially when vaccines are in any way involved - nothing like the fear of death to scare the sheeple..Jim