RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Jim Carrey Clears Up His Stance on Antidepressants - biomed for Alzheimer's

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, if you can, please share this info with the rest of us. It seems that several of us are interested,

Aasa

Subject: Re: Jim Carrey Clears Up His Stance on Antidepressants - biomed for Alzheimer'sTo: EOHarm Received: Friday, December 19, 2008, 3:23 AM

-- what did Pfieffer have you taking? You can email me if you don't want to post on the list. I ask because someone I know in another country with no access to DANs (yet with access to supps via internet) has asked what non-drug remedies work for adults. Did they draw blood to determine regimen? > Too often, he claims, people think anti-depressants are> the only answer. "I think the medical establishment we're presented with, it's a> system," said the comedian. "They're taught a certain thing. There is> drug company

money that goes into the educational system. I'm saying> you have to look outside that, and consider the other possibilities> for people." In the end, he said, "It's important that there are alternatives. "> THIS I think is the most important statement - he's not outright saying it, but seems to be implying that the entire medical field is brainwashed - not just the small "autism (sic) treatment" field. This is important and needs to get out there. Not just with reference to autism, or depression, but with reference to Alzheimer's. I often wonder, only half-jokingly, when Dr. Jaqueline McCandless is going to write a new book called "Old People With Starving Brains" - or something more politically correct than that.> > Dr. Buttar has apparently said that Alzheimer's and autism are essentially the same thing. The same kinds of metal toxicities show up in both, the same kinds of

supplements can help, neuro-inflammation is turning out to be a big issue in Alzheimer's (Dr. Tobinick's findings with peri-spinal Enbrel treatment really bolster this argument). Autism is not the only thing set to take an enormous and painful bite from the national healthcare pie - so is Alzheimer's.> > Jim>