RemedySpot.com

Re: Divorce rate

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rick posted:

CDC claims marriage is the leading cause of divorce. <g> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"marriage" may be the "leading cause" but the CDC insists the "divorce" is just co-incidental to the marriage.One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

I think I'm having divorce like symptoms. where does that leave me?

Subject: Re: Divorce rateTo: EOHarm Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 8:45 AM

Rick posted:

CDC claims marriage is the leading cause of divorce. <g> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

"marriage" may be the "leading cause" but the CDC insists the "divorce" is just co-incidental to the marriage.

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.

They are probably floating this info so when they introduce an anti-divorce vaccine, we will all jump on it!

Janet

I think I'm having divorce like symptoms. where does that leave me?

Subject: Re: Divorce rate

To: EOHarm

Date: Friday, December 19, 2008, 8:45 AM

Rick posted:

CDC claims marriage is the leading cause of divorce. <g>

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

" marriage " may be the " leading cause " but the CDC insists the " divorce " is just co-incidental to the marriage.

One site keeps you connected to all your email: AOL Mail, Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now <http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp & amp;icid=aolcom40vanity & amp;ncid=emlcntaolcom00000025> .