RemedySpot.com

until we grow the balls that apparently people from India has, they will continue to laugh at us and not take us seriously

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Look at how far acting civil has gotten us, teen agers and young adults growing old with us

and never living on their own. Until we get loud and start standing up for our kids, they

will always continue to win even though they are child poisoning bastards vaccines are fuxxking EVIL from the pit of hell. I for one am tired of being the nice guy while they poison more children Fuxxk them to hell and If someone sends them there before god doe's I for one will not shed a tear. Because all they are is child poisoning and killing Bastards lower than Jeffery dahmer at least he had an excuse mental illness what theirs Greed, and thinking they are God. I don't think they can make a safe vaccine that why McCormick of the vaccine comm. stated one time "Its as safe as a vaccine can be" If you think about that statement It can be taken two ways, another words a vaccine can't be safe. Again may they all burn in hell. If this was a card game they have nothing they are just good at Bluffing on the other hand we the parents and the courageous

researchers would have four aces. I will not apoigise for my anger for my severly autistic son is really stressing me right now.